Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-13-2011, 11:38 PM   #1
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here
Default Where would you want Nash to be traded to?

My top two picks are Toronto and Dallas.

If traded to Toronto, Nash will be able to run the fast-paced Raptor offensive again like years ago. His best friend, Barbosa, is there too. Did I mention Canada?

If traded to Dallas, Nash will reunite with both Marion and Nowitzki (that is if either one is not part of the deal). If so, Marion might be able to become his old self back again and the Nash and Nowitzki duo would be back on the hardwood floor.
no pun intended is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:39 PM   #2
KG5MVP
Banned

KG5MVP has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsKG5MVP has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsKG5MVP has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsKG5MVP has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsKG5MVP has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: Where would you want Nash to be traded to?

miami heat
KG5MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:42 PM   #3
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Dallas would be weird because of Kidd. Though it would be nice to see Dirk, Nash, and Kidd win a ring.

Magic would be crazy with Nash. Only one player on that team is any good at getting the ball to Dwight, and it isn't the point guard. You know Nash would fix that. Lakers maybe, if Grant Hill went too.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:43 PM   #4
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

heat

or

dallas
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:46 PM   #5
Wuxia
Local High School Star

Wuxia has decent reputation

miami
Wuxia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:49 PM   #6
NoEasy9
Banned

NoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation here

Orlando...trade him for Gilbert Arenas.
NoEasy9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:49 PM   #7
Miserio
I dunk on kids

Miserio has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG5MVP
miami heat
No. LeBron and Wade are ball handlers and they need the ball, Nash would just take the ball off of their hands and that's not what the team needs.
Miserio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:50 PM   #8
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Lakers!!!!!!!!!
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 12:03 AM   #9
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
Dallas would be weird because of Kidd. Though it would be nice to see Dirk, Nash, and Kidd win a ring.

Magic would be crazy with Nash. Only one player on that team is any good at getting the ball to Dwight, and it isn't the point guard. You know Nash would fix that. Lakers maybe, if Grant Hill went too.
I was thinking trading of Kidd unfortunately.
no pun intended is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 12:09 AM   #10
griffmoney1784
Banned

griffmoney1784 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsgriffmoney1784 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsgriffmoney1784 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsgriffmoney1784 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsgriffmoney1784 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

anywhere but my lakers because my team wins when they play good defense
griffmoney1784 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 12:12 AM   #11
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

he'd make a good fit in atlanta or houston
blacknapalm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 12:13 AM   #12
nashisbest

Nash can't go to Dallas cos they already have Kidd unles one of them get benched which makes no sense. Same for Nuggets unless they trade billups

Nash can't go to Miami cos he can't play defense

Nash's best chances are Lakers or Magic for win-now situation

If Nash goes to Lakers, every other team is in serious trouble
Old 01-14-2011, 12:15 AM   #13
YouCallILose
Banned

YouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsYouCallILose has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

dallas

i would love to see him and dirk win a title together, no homo
YouCallILose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 12:15 AM   #14
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't care where he goes as long as it's a serious contender
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 12:19 AM   #15
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm a Raptors fan and I wouldn't wish the garbage franchise that is the Raptors upon Nash. I hope he goes to a good team that has a shot at doing something significant.

Without actually looking at cap ramifications, Nash would be a good fit in Atlanta. Take two already very productive overall players like Horford and Smith and make them more effective on offense.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: