Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-16-2011, 07:22 PM   #1
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here
Default 2011 Golden Globes Thread

I hope Christopher Nolan wins Best Director for Inception, but it won't happen.

Nominees
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:42 PM   #2
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2011 Golden Globes Thread

I'm happy with this year's best pic nominees. Usually there is one where I say to myself, "You have to be f*cking kidding me." I've really liked Inception, The Fighter, and Black Swan. I've yet to see The Social Network (I will get to it soon) or King's Speech. The King's Speech appears to be the most tame as far as entertainment goes, but it looks like it is solid.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:44 PM   #3
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:47 PM   #4
golddigger31
Decent playground baller

golddigger31 has decent reputationgolddigger31 has decent reputation

I hope Natalie Portman gets best actress for her performance in Black Swan, I think she did amazing including the year it took for her to learn to dance.
golddigger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:56 PM   #5
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

is ricky gervais gonna be there

that`s the only reason to watch
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 08:00 PM   #6
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Captain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddigger31
I hope Natalie Portman gets best actress for her performance in Black Swan, I think she did amazing including the year it took for her to learn to dance.

Yeah I watched Black Swan for the second time a couple days ago, and while I haven't seen The King's Speech (don't have much interest actually), I've seen the other films and I think Black Swan is clearly the best of them.
Captain Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 08:27 PM   #7
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

RaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I love Ricky Gervais.

Consistently and thoroughly hilarious.

His jab at Tom Cruise being gay was incredible.
RaininThrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 08:32 PM   #8
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Eva Longoria looking f*cking smoking hot.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 08:46 PM   #9
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

That was brutal to watch Andrew Garfield up there. Poor bastard.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 09:01 PM   #10
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

are you all gay, do men actually care about this shit?
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 09:07 PM   #11
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young

it's art
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 09:21 PM   #12
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

RaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young

I forced my wife to sit through 4 football games and a a hockey game yesterday.

This is my penance.

(Ricky Gervais helps)
RaininThrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 09:37 PM   #13
lakers_forever
National High School Star

lakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation herelakers_forever has a near all-star reputation here

Inception must win best picture.
lakers_forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 09:45 PM   #14
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the hugh hefner joke was hilarious.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 09:45 PM   #15
Vince McMahon
I hit open layups

Vince McMahon is starting to rub some people the wrong wayVince McMahon is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Vince McMahon is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: