Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-17-2011, 02:37 PM   #16
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Favourite Marvel Comic Character

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
how does it work below the belt

what do you mean
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 02:41 PM   #17
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

nothing dropping
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 02:42 PM   #18
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
nothing dropping
wtf
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 02:48 PM   #19
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Spidey, with the black suit

Wolverine with the brown suit

oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 02:50 PM   #20
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 02:56 PM   #21
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wolverine is gangster
Old 01-17-2011, 02:59 PM   #22
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1. Venom
2. Carnage
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:04 PM   #23
bluechox2
#knickstape

Old 01-17-2011, 03:12 PM   #24
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My desktop background. Every time I look at it I notice someone new. No idea how people can say DC is better

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:18 PM   #25
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

IMO DC is better because of batman and batman is the most badass superhero by far with the best comic books like The Dark Knight Returns and the Long Halloween.

Marvel gets way overblown, Xmen for example has all those characters in rainbow costumes, alternate timelines, Magneto always dies then comes back to life, Xorn was secretly magneto the whole time and then he goes crazy-then they rewrite it and decided Xorn was actually a real character and magneto just captured him and then pretended to be him and didnt actually die he just changed everyone's memory, then Scarlet Witch goes crazy and disrupts the entire universe-then they somehow change the universe back and all the mutants lose their powers but no one remembers why----

As you can see it is all pointless convoluted drivel with no depth in comparison to DC books like Dark Knight Returns, Batman Year 1 or the Sandman or Swamp Thing
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:25 PM   #26
BaņkShot
3-time NBA All-Star

BaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This thread is GOLD!
BaņkShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 04:02 PM   #27
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

To me, it is between Captain America and Wolverine

and

bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 04:11 PM   #28
bluechox2
#knickstape

nice pic
Old 01-17-2011, 04:56 PM   #29
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

and

Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 04:59 PM   #30
ROCSteady
R E D S K I N S

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

When I was a kid, it was always Wolverine cuz he was a badass with retractable blades. SNIKT!

Poetically and sacrificially now I connect more with this guy as my favorite:

Last edited by ROCSteady : 01-17-2011 at 05:02 PM.
ROCSteady is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: