Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-18-2011, 11:25 PM   #46
sirkeelma
Local High School Star

sirkeelma has an incredible reputation heresirkeelma has an incredible reputation heresirkeelma has an incredible reputation heresirkeelma has an incredible reputation heresirkeelma has an incredible reputation heresirkeelma has an incredible reputation heresirkeelma has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Favourite Marvel Comic Character

sirkeelma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 11:41 PM   #47
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i'd totally be down for another comic draft. but like vap said, i'm not interested in running it again.

and i'm sure most people who have checked out the comicbook thread or any of the comic drafts know who my favorite marvel character is
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 11:47 PM   #48
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 12:44 AM   #49
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
agreed. i have read trash from i have read great stories from both publishers. Also, writers jump back and forth all the time so for the most part the best writers in the industry have contributed to each company.

Yeah I have a Marvel Universe history type book and it's amazing how many paragraphs ended with a line similar to:

"The original team broke up when x-writer left to work on x-book at x-company." Lots of people take offers from all sorts of companies.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 12:51 AM   #50
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker
i'd totally be down for another comic draft. but like vap said, i'm not interested in running it again.

and i'm sure most people who have checked out the comicbook thread or any of the comic drafts know who my favorite marvel character is
come on man comish it.. we wont even touch Spidey so you can draft him!
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:38 PM   #51
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Spider Man is obviously the face of Marvel. The most likely Iron Man. But Spidey is my favorite. Ever since those old cartoons in the late 1990's and early 2000's.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 01:07 AM   #52
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: