Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 01-18-2011, 11:04 PM   #1
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Da Bears

How many Bears fans we got here in the Bulls forum?

We've got the Packers who we beat once and barely lost to once next, and if we win, possibly the Jets who we already beat just a few weeks ago to play in the Superbowl.

It's possible.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 12:27 AM   #2
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Da Bears

Packers barely lost to bears. just saying.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 12:30 AM   #3
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose

Bears barely lost to Packers earlier too.

Which makes them very beatable. :P

Bears proved they can lock them down on D' when needed, and have improved their offense since the beginning of the year too.
Old 01-19-2011, 04:19 AM   #4
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Jeezus man, you can find one little thing like that to nitpick at?

It's a BEARS fan, BEAR DOWN and let's get to the big game thread!

Sometimes I feel like you aren't from Chicago and have never been.

Those cheese heads are about to get MELTED come Sunday!

Go Bears!
(I really don't want to see the Steelers, but the Jets don't scare me, Revis does).

I'm glad P-nut missed those two pics, I think he'll be very focused on keeping his (stone) hands on the ball this game, lol.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 04:20 AM   #5
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
Bears barely lost to Packers earlier too.

Which makes them very beatable. :P

Bears proved they can lock them down on D' when needed, and have improved their offense since the beginning of the year too.

Don't worry about him he's the resident enemy sympathizer...if he is in fact from Illinois he's probably from Rockford or Peoria or Springfield or something like that, not from the Chicagoland area, lol.

Last edited by Go Getter : 01-19-2011 at 04:36 AM.
Old 01-19-2011, 05:32 AM   #6
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hah we covered this awhile ago. Detroit my friend. everything michigan except the basketball which is the bulls.
Old 01-19-2011, 05:42 AM   #7
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
hah we covered this awhile ago. Detroit my friend. everything michigan except the basketball which is the bulls.
Couldn't be from Milwakee or something, had to be Michigan! No wonder your posts leave a bad taste in my mouth I'm a Buckeye!

Yeah man so if you aren't a Bear then get outta here!

j/k
Old 01-19-2011, 05:44 AM   #8
Rose
Moon Wizard

yeah I gave you hell in a thread about that the other day but you didn't see it. I'm curious why didn't you go to Illinois? isn't ohio state harder to get in?

And I like Jay Cutler and Devin Hester for what it's worth lol
Old 01-19-2011, 05:50 AM   #9
SinJackal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Don't worry about him he's the resident enemy sympathizer...if he is in fact from Illinois he's probably from Rockford or Peoria or Springfield or something like that, not from the Chicagoland area, lol.

Definitely. I've been living here since my family moved here from San Antonio when I was like 7. Everyone hates the Packers here. Shit, I remember kids going to school with Packers coats and getting jumped over it. They never showed up with those lame ass jackets again.

The fudge Packers are going to get THEIR shit pushed in this Sunday. Bears > Packers all day.
Old 01-19-2011, 05:51 AM   #10
Rose
Moon Wizard

And also I hate the Packers except you know...Charles Woodson.
Old 01-19-2011, 05:51 AM   #11
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
yeah I gave you hell in a thread about that the other day but you didn't see it. I'm curious why didn't you go to Illinois? isn't ohio state harder to get in?

And I like Jay Cutler and Devin Hester for what it's worth lol

Because we used to drive down to Urbana Champagne all the time to hit on college gals at the Union parties (since I was a soph in HS).

A lot of my friends went there and even more went to the JC nearby.

Then, a lot of my no good cousins and friends would just be down there selling drugs and acting wild.

I like(d) the Big 10, and went to boarding school in IN (and played ball there) but hated IN. Next closest Uni was OSU.

Visited about 7 colleges and it just felt right (and they had some Tia and Tamara looking twins take me around, lol).

I was hooked.

Last edited by Go Getter : 01-19-2011 at 05:57 AM.
Old 01-19-2011, 05:53 AM   #12
Rose
Moon Wizard

Quote:
Because we used to drive down to Urbana Champagne all the time to hit on college gals at the Union parties since I was a soph in HS.

A lot of my friends went there and even more went to the JC nearby.

Then, a lot of my no good cousins and friends would just be down there selling drugs and acting wild.

I like(d) the Big 10, and went to boarding school in IN (and played ball there) but hated IN. Next closest Uni was OSU.

Visited about 7 colleges and it just felt right (and they had some Tia and Tamara looking twins take me around, lol).

I was hooked.
Ahhh that explains it then. and nice ladies.
Old 01-19-2011, 05:59 AM   #13
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
Definitely. I've been living here since my family moved here from San Antonio when I was like 7. Everyone hates the Packers here. Shit, I remember kids going to school with Packers coats and getting jumped over it. They never showed up with those lame ass jackets again.

The fudge Packers are going to get THEIR shit pushed in this Sunday. Bears > Packers all day.

It's scary how much of my emotional state rests on this game.

I can't think of a game I wanted my team to win more....THIS one, Bulls Vs. Celtics 08, or the Bartman game .
Old 01-19-2011, 06:01 AM   #14
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Ahhh that explains it then. and nice ladies.

Yeah only one ended up matriculating and the other ended up dropping out to concentrate on her entertainment career.

Miami of Ohio had some nice ladies as well I think they were rated #1 in Playboy one year....one of my OSU classmates was in playboy she was a fine Asian girl

I always tell the kids I work with, "you know, right now millions of kids your age are having the time of their lives at college while you're locked up with some hard legs because you want to act tough." smh.
Old 01-19-2011, 06:03 AM   #15
Rose
Moon Wizard

Quote:
Yeah only one ended up matriculating and the other ended up dropping out to persue her entertainment career.

Miami of Ohio had some nice ladies as well I think they were rated #1 in Playboy one year....one of my OSU classmates was in playboy she was a fine Asian girl
Haha nice college choices you had for the ladies!
except obviously ohio state, was the wrong choice but whatever.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: