Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 01-19-2011, 06:04 AM   #16
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Da Bears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
It's scary how much of my emotional state rests on this game.

I can't think of a game I wanted my team to win more....THIS one, Bulls Vs. Celtics 08, or the Bartman game .
Poor guy he'll never live that one down.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:28 AM   #17
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Poor guy he'll never live that one down.
*forgot to add Bears vs Indy SB*

And he'll never live in Chicago again either they ran him out of town, smh.

I mean he was stupid to take that catch away from Alou but at the same time the death threats and stuff isn't cool.

I've been to a Cubs game where a guy tried to keep a HR ball and got beer and stuff thrown at him.

Cubs fans are supposed to be the rich and sophisticated upscale Northside bunch but they get drunk as sin and then get rowdy.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:32 AM   #18
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
And he'll never live in Chicago again either they ran him out of town, smh.

I mean he was stupid to take that catch away from Alou but at the same time the death threats and stuff isn't cool.

I've been to a Cubs game where a guy tried to keep a HR ball and got beer and stuff thrown at him.

Cubs fans are supposed to be the rich and sophisticated upscale Northside bunch but they get drunk as sin and then get rowdy.
Cubs fans....pathetic.

I do think that was probably the stupidest baseball moment I can recall, aside from Jim Joyce blowing the perfect game. But seriously I can't believe that, death threats are wayyy too far. that's stooping to Philly levels.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:40 AM   #19
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Cubs fans....pathetic.

I do think that was probably the stupidest baseball moment I can recall, aside from Jim Joyce blowing the perfect game. But seriously I can't believe that, death threats are wayyy too far. that's stooping to Philly levels.

Yeah they ran Milton Bradley out of town too. Scared him shitless.

Funny how the Cubs are now a hot ticket now.

When I was young they used to give out sheets of Cubs tickets at school for perfect attendance.
Old 01-19-2011, 07:00 AM   #20
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Yeah they ran Milton Bradley out of town too. Scared him shitless.

Funny how the Cubs are now a hot ticket now.

When I was young they used to give out sheets of Cubs tickets at school for perfect attendance.

Cubs used to be a hot ticket. A lot of Cubs fans don't give a shit anymore. Cubs were selling boatloads of tickets when we had Sosa. . .ever since they traded him, their attendance and tv ratings have been declining.

Cubs management has been getting rid of their most popular players.

Short list:

Sammy Sosa
Kerry Wood
Mark DeRosa
Derek Lee
Ted Lily

If one were to ask who the heart and soul of the Cubs team has been in the last ten years, if would be. . .

Sammy Sosa
Kerry Wood
Mark DeRosa
Derek Lee
Ted Lily
Carlos Zambrano

And the only reason they haven't dumped Carlos yet is because nobody wants his vastly overpaid shitty contract. Not to mention they didn't keep Matt Clement, and dumped off Flash Gordon for that atrocious six-fingered closer Alfonseca.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:43 AM   #21
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
Cubs used to be a hot ticket. A lot of Cubs fans don't give a shit anymore. Cubs were selling boatloads of tickets when we had Sosa. . .ever since they traded him, their attendance and tv ratings have been declining.

Cubs management has been getting rid of their most popular players.

Short list:

Sammy Sosa
Kerry Wood
Mark DeRosa
Derek Lee
Ted Lily

If one were to ask who the heart and soul of the Cubs team has been in the last ten years, if would be. . .

Sammy Sosa
Kerry Wood
Mark DeRosa
Derek Lee
Ted Lily
Carlos Zambrano

And the only reason they haven't dumped Carlos yet is because nobody wants his vastly overpaid shitty contract. Not to mention they didn't keep Matt Clement, and dumped off Flash Gordon for that atrocious six-fingered closer Alfonseca.

I'm talking earlier...Ryne Sandberg and Rick Sutcliff's (sp) Cubs.
Old 01-19-2011, 07:44 AM   #22
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Don't forget about Mark (Mr. Perfect mechanics) Prior,
Old 01-19-2011, 10:35 AM   #23
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Don't forget about Mark (Mr. Perfect mechanics) Prior,

Well in all fairness he blew out his arm. It's not like we dumped him when he was still good like all those other guys.

I especially don't like how they scapegoated Sosa to pretend like their front office failings and penny pinching wasn't the sole reason we never won a championship. The Cubs were pocketing so much profit throughout the entire Sosa era. . .then ran a smear campaign saying Sosa's 16m salary was the reason they weren't signing more guys. lmao?

Meanwhile they're paying Soriano, the worst defensive player on the team who isn't even that good offensively, more than they did Sosa. . .and they gave Zambrano a bloated 20m/year contract too. And Ramirez who isn't even half what Sosa was. . .is getting nearly what Sosa got too. lol?

Imagine if the salary of the Sosa-led Cubs was the same as it has been post-Sosa. We would've absolutely won a title. . .they spent like 30-35m less back then than they did up to last year (they're pinching again with the new owner who thinks $$$ > wins). That's 2 more all star players and an extra decent DeRosa-type guy for the team. . .or 1 really good all star to cleanup for Sosa and 2-3 excellent players to spread around. . .like a legit starter and closer, + a nice leadoff guy.

If only we didn't waste Sosa's entire career pinching pennies.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:32 AM   #24
Go Getter
Wild 100's

I liked Prior. I guess it was a dig at the people that said Prior wasn't going to end up like Woods due to his perfect mechanics, lol.
Old 01-19-2011, 05:25 PM   #25
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAA burs
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 05:39 PM   #26
drwax26
High School Starter

drwax26 has decent reputationdrwax26 has decent reputation

BEARS!!!! Got my Peppers Jersey Ready!!!
drwax26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:00 PM   #27
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected poster

Will definately be rootin for the Bears!!!!!!!!

Beat those Packers!!!!!!!!
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:30 PM   #28
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutsizzle
From a great Chicago bears board I post on.

http://www.chicitysports.com/2011/01...ttle-seahawks/

Pretty awesome to see him show that intensity. The guy is set to make $90 million dollars.

LOL @ "Do what yall have to do, im gonna eat that fool" at Hassellbeck's O-Line.
I don't know how their Bears forum is, but their Bulls forum leaves a lot to be desired.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:32 PM   #29
Glide2keva

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Who cares about the Cubs? We all know they have no shot ever of winning the big one. So why waste time talking about them?
Old 01-19-2011, 07:34 PM   #30
Glide2keva

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
Well in all fairness he blew out his arm. It's not like we dumped him when he was still good like all those other guys.

I especially don't like how they scapegoated Sosa to pretend like their front office failings and penny pinching wasn't the sole reason we never won a championship. The Cubs were pocketing so much profit throughout the entire Sosa era. . .then ran a smear campaign saying Sosa's 16m salary was the reason they weren't signing more guys. lmao?

Meanwhile they're paying Soriano, the worst defensive player on the team who isn't even that good offensively, more than they did Sosa. . .and they gave Zambrano a bloated 20m/year contract too. And Ramirez who isn't even half what Sosa was. . .is getting nearly what Sosa got too. lol?

Imagine if the salary of the Sosa-led Cubs was the same as it has been post-Sosa. We would've absolutely won a title. . .they spent like 30-35m less back then than they did up to last year (they're pinching again with the new owner who thinks $$$ > wins). That's 2 more all star players and an extra decent DeRosa-type guy for the team. . .or 1 really good all star to cleanup for Sosa and 2-3 excellent players to spread around. . .like a legit starter and closer, + a nice leadoff guy.

If only we didn't waste Sosa's entire career pinching pennies.
You mean corked bat, steroid using Sosa? Right.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: