Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-19-2011, 08:32 AM   #31
rwfletch22
I hit open 5-footers

rwfletch22 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Marcus Camby to have knee surgery, I shit you not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
this is what happens when you hire a team doctor who can't speak english

look at that list of players down with bad knees

Camby: doc i fell on my wrist
doc: you knee surgery

roy: doc my little fingers a bit sore
roy: my elbow also hurts
doc you knee surgery
roy? both?
doc: yep you both knee surgery

oden don't tell me doc it's my knee?
doc: no you knee facealift
rwfletch22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:40 AM   #32
Darius
Good college starter

Darius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat cool

Unbelievable that just 2 years ago Portland could do no wrong was destined for a championship contention.
Darius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:51 AM   #33
Wat_Wat__
I airball my layups

Wat_Wat__ has an OK reputation so far

that's completely crap for camby, good guy... too bad. i hope he'll be able to fully recovery for next year. same goes for roy and oden.

portland is definitely one of the worst plagued franchises in terms of injuries, it boggles the mind when you think about it.
Wat_Wat__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:28 AM   #34
Droid101
3-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastahX
Karma for having such a douche front office. When the Blazers threatened legal action against any team who signed (I can't even remember who it was) a few years ago. Nobody likes the team anymore except Portland fans.

Franchise is screwed for many years to come. Going to be highest paid/least production team for the next 5 years (just swapped with Knicks).
Darius Miles.

Meh. Sucks to be a Blazers fan, except for the fact that they still have playoff hopes unlike many other teams in the league.

I really don't feel all that bad for them.
Droid101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:37 AM   #35
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius
Unbelievable that just 2 years ago Portland could do no wrong was destined for a championship contention.

Yeah......I even thought so.....

Karma? Drafting Sam Bowie over Michael Jordan and Greg Oden over Durant have absolutely nothing to do with Karma........sheer stupidity
Those are 2 of the biggest franchise changing drafts of all time.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:50 AM   #36
kkling

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts

doc you knee surgery
roy? both?

Post of the week!
Old 01-19-2011, 11:52 AM   #37
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Blazers head doctor
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 12:34 PM   #38
asdf1990
College star

asdf1990 has no real reputation yet.

If Aldridge goes down with a knew surgery, I will be speechless.
asdf1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 01:08 PM   #39
Naruto-sama
High School Starter

Naruto-sama has a bad reputationNaruto-sama has a bad reputationNaruto-sama has a bad reputationNaruto-sama has a bad reputation

Its probably on Portland more than it being bad luck. Camby has always been the most injury prone big man in the NBA, and they knew that when they signed him.
Naruto-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 04:31 PM   #40
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastahX
Karma for having such a douche front office. When the Blazers threatened legal action against any team who signed (I can't even remember who it was) a few years ago. Nobody likes the team anymore except Portland fans.

I think we have more than paid for that debacle. Karma needs to know when to quit.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 04:39 PM   #41
XxSMSxX
Banned

XxSMSxX has decent reputationXxSMSxX has decent reputation

And there go my fantasy rebounds
XxSMSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 05:14 PM   #42
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts

doc you knee surgery
roy? both?

They have an Asian doctor?
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 05:21 PM   #43
Micku
NBA lottery pick

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You guys have a curse from an unknown witchdoctor.
Micku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:07 PM   #44
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What is their starting line-up now?

C: Joel Pryzbilla
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge
SF: Nicholas Batum
SG: Wesley Matthews
PG: Andre Miller

Bench? Sean Marks, Dante Cunningham, Luke Babbit, Rudy Fernandez, Armon Johnson, Patrick Mills. Pretty weak bench now with all the injuries.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:01 PM   #45
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Fml
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: