Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-05-2006, 04:35 PM   #16
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

That's fine that he wants to go in, but big guys don't attract that much attention in dunk contests anyway, so is it really a big deal that he wants to enter?
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 04:38 PM   #17
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster

i really hate dunkers using props and i bet thats all Howard will do is jump over people on their knee's and crap and just dunk. Some of the stuff Amare did with Nash was creative especially with the rainbow but Howard's **** is going to be lame if he gets in
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 06:46 PM   #18
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Its gonna be James White, Gereld Green, Nate, and the 4th spot is in the air.
Vince said he might consider going back
and I really don't see Dwight in the contest.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 07:42 PM   #19
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
He has no great dunk moves. It'll be Daryl Armstrong minus the misses. And i use this reference because i thought it was a joke he was in it. Same as i do if Dwight is. A complete joke. Rest.

I remember when Daryl Armstrong went up and did a normal layup in the dunk contest lol.
browntown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 07:52 PM   #20
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

James White? has he even played a game yet?
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 08:04 PM   #21
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

4th guy = carney or gay
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 08:05 PM   #22
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
Its gonna be James White, Gereld Green, Nate, and the 4th spot is in the air.
Vince said he might consider going back
and I really don't see Dwight in the contest.

Vince Carter? Isn't the slam dunk contest for mostly young players? I'd honestly rather see someone new because he'd probably be not as impressive as he was before.
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 08:15 PM   #23
braden.
Great young streetballer

braden. has decent reputation

Quote:
James White? has he even played a game yet?
Nope.
braden. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 01:58 AM   #24
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

If Dwight really wants to win it, he should call Kobe up and have him stand on the right side of the paint with his hands straight up and teabag him back.

That would be sick.
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 02:16 AM   #25
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

Man, i didn't even know the spurs signed james white
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 03:39 AM   #26
Philly Girl
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Philly Girl has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps
That dunk at the 1:00 mark would get some 10s....http://youtube.com/watch?v=LzSjn9lBbJ4

pause that **** at the peak of his jump

That's amazing. His first dunk is good too.

haha at Bruce Bowen, can't dunk.

oXoXoXo ~Philly Girl~ oXoXoXo
Philly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 03:41 AM   #27
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol ya that was a sick dunk
his armspan plus leaping ability allows him to pull off some major WOW*_* dunks, my favorite one being the alley oop where his arm extends all the way behind his head, and slams it in.
but ya, dont know if the dunk contest is the best idea...

oXoXoXo ~jaydacris~ oXoXoXo
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 03:45 AM   #28
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

he's all power duck... ain't gonna do good with no traffic...

maybe he can stack up a few piles of potatoes and dunk through it... that might work... Amare did real well and i'll give Howard 5% winning chances... if he does the potatoess... then 10%
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 03:47 AM   #29
Philly Girl
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Philly Girl has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
he's all power duck...

Is that some sort of toilet cleanser?

oXoXoXo ~Philly Girl~ oXoXoXo
Philly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 06:46 PM   #30
eliteballer
NBA rookie of the year

eliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputation

Dwight going against Nate would be pretty funny to watch.
eliteballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: