Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-19-2011, 09:01 AM   #1
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Road to the Super Bowl Poster... updated with a $hit load of fireworks.

Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:14 PM   #2
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Road to the Super Bowl Poster... updated with a $hit load of fireworks.

it is fantastic I think...

very "busy" but I think that is a good thing for this...that looks like exactly what you were going for...

there is a whole lot to look at...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:30 PM   #3
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Road to the Super Bowl Poster... updated with a $hit load of fireworks.

I'm offended that of all of the Seahawks you could have used you went with the worst one.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:31 PM   #4
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
I'm offended that of all of the Seahawks you could have used you went with the worst one.
I just assumed that was Lynch?
Old 01-19-2011, 08:33 PM   #5
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Incredible, but the selection of coaches seems somewhat arbitrary.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:41 PM   #6
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
it is fantastic I think...

very "busy" but I think that is a good thing for this...that looks like exactly what you were going for...

there is a whole lot to look at...

I can make the fireworks look a lot better... I used these for placement to see if it looked good or not.

gotta change the color, brightness, and maybe the images themselves.

I think it's too busy (small image)... but when you look at this poster full size it's fine.

And yea... I can still add a player on the AFC side... right under Ray Lewis.
Old 01-19-2011, 10:25 PM   #7
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Look like the same shit.

Still no Seahawks player

Can you maker greatest gangsters movie poster?
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:36 PM   #8
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
Look like the same shit.

Still no Seahawks player

There's actually is a Seahawks player in the bottom left hand corner..it's pretty small though.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:07 AM   #9
Riddler
D-94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
Look like the same shit.

Still no Seahawks player

Help me come up with the list.

Tony Soprano and friends
Good Fellas
The Depated (Jack Nicholson)

who else?
Old 01-20-2011, 01:46 AM   #10
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
Help me come up with the list.

Tony Soprano and friends
Good Fellas
The Depated (Jack Nicholson)

who else?

Reservoir Dogs
Pulp Fiction
American Gangster (Frank Lucas)

Brotherhood (TV Series on Showtime, Irish Mob Show, One of older brother is a Irish Mob, he's crazy and bad guy, one of younger brother is a politican, he's a good guy)
http://www.sho.com/site/brotherhood/characters.do

Godfather (Don Vito Corleone, Michael Corleone, Santino 'Sonny' Corleone)

James Cagney in his gangster movies (Angels with Dirty Faces, The Roaring Twenties, The Public Enemy)

Robert Denito in The Untouchables, he plays Al Capone

Sonny LoSpecchio in A Bronx Tale.

Richard Romanus plays Michael in Mean Street

Little Caesar - Alias 'Rico' in Little Casesar Movie.

There are many movie classic gangster movies. SHAME ON YOU U DON"T WATCH BLACK AND WHITE GANGSTER CLASSIC MOVIE! WHANT AN F*CKING IDIOT!

Last edited by Gundress : 01-20-2011 at 01:54 AM.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:50 AM   #11
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
I just assumed that was Lynch?

Oh, I was referring to Carroll. I didn't even notice the tiny Seahawk next to him.

Greatest gangsters?

The Godfather
Pulp Fiction
Reservoir Dogs
Once Upon a Time in America
Tony Montana
Vincenzo Coccotti
Frank Lucas
Cody Jarrett
Tom Powers
Enrico Bandello
Sonny LoSpecchio
Keyser Söze
Al Capone
Nino Brown
Bonnie and Clyde
Sam 'Ace' Rothstein
Nicky Santoro
Carlito Brigante
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:58 AM   #12
Gundress
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Oh, I was referring to Carroll. I didn't even notice the tiny Seahawk next to him.

Greatest gangsters?

The Godfather
Pulp Fiction
Reservoir Dogs
Once Upon a Time in America
Tony Montana
Vincenzo Coccotti
Frank Lucas
Cody Jarrett
Tom Powers
Enrico Bandello
Sonny LoSpecchio
Keyser Söze
Al Capone
Nino Brown
Bonnie and Clyde
Sam 'Ace' Rothstein
Nicky Santoro
Carlito Brigante

You know Doom never saw Godfather series movie or any most gangster movies, which is disappointing on him. Seriously, Dooms does have some bad taste in movie.
Old 01-20-2011, 02:00 AM   #13
BaņkShot
3-time NBA All-Star

BaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pure GOLD!!
BaņkShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:01 PM   #14
Riddler
D-94

okay.... I made a few posters last night:

but seriously... I remember seeing these in stores several years ago.... I can make a better one I think.
Old 01-20-2011, 05:45 PM   #15
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Tony Montana feels out of place in those...he isn't mafia, everyone else is...

plus he is 100x crazier than all of them put together...lol
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: