Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-19-2011, 12:35 PM   #1
ClearYourMind
Banned

ClearYourMind posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryClearYourMind posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default I can't stand Wednesdays

Not because of the date, but because almost every Wednesday it is a bad day. I am talking about days, where everything just flat out goes wrong, people treating you like crap, you feeling worthless, people giving you crap about things that they shouldn't, those type of days.

This happens to me...EVERY WEDNESDAY.
ClearYourMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 12:39 PM   #2
wheyhigh
Banned

wheyhigh is a pretty well-respected posterwheyhigh is a pretty well-respected posterwheyhigh is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: I can't stand Wednesdays

the triple w's
wings
weed
women(not a lot of those in my life too lately though)
wheyhigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 12:44 PM   #3
stillat!Tdamnit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClearYourMind
Not because of the date, but because almost every Wednesday it is a bad day. I am talking about days, where everything just flat out goes wrong, people treating you like crap, you feeling worthless, people giving you crap about things that they shouldn't, those type of days.

It happens to the best of us
Old 01-19-2011, 12:44 PM   #4
ClearYourMind
Banned

ClearYourMind posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryClearYourMind posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
It's odd you say that because I've had a ****ing horrible day so far too.
You're living in my world, except the thing is....it happens every ****ing Wednesday. It isn't a one time thing. I thought when 2011 started, the shit cleared up, but after today? I am convinced it is still haunting me.
Old 01-19-2011, 12:55 PM   #5
ClearYourMind
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, I don't keep track of days that much, but today I found out that I might be facing 3 years of probation or possibly jail time. Probation officers can be the biggest douches. Just got back and now I have to try to sort this shit out today. It just felt like a bad day before I even knew this, it's weird, that always seems to be the case with me, I can always feel a bad day coming it seems.
Same here. When I have something shitty happens to me in the Morning, then I know for the rest of day it will be shitty.

There was only one day, where I had a shitty morning, but a good afternoon. One day.

I can almost tell what type of days are going to be coming at me.
Old 01-19-2011, 01:01 PM   #6
Ne 1
College superstar

Ne 1 is a pretty well-respected posterNe 1 is a pretty well-respected posterNe 1 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Yeah, I don't keep track of days that much, but today I found out that I might be facing 3 years of probation or possibly jail time. Probation officers can be the biggest douches. Just got back and now I have to try to sort this shit out today. It just felt like a bad day before I even knew this, it's weird, that always seems to be the case with me, I can always feel a bad day coming it seems.

Damn, that sucks. How much time would you be facing?

Best of luck....
Ne 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 01:11 PM   #7
DaClutch10
I airball my layups

DaClutch10 has decent reputation

Quote:
Thanks, to be honest, no idea, the whole thing is news to me, I thought I was complying with what I was ordered to do, but today, I found out that I apparently ****ed up. This shit has been going on since last April. That's the thing about the legal system, they drag it out as long as possible. The original agreement was a year of probation which started in September.
Are you willing to share what you did?
DaClutch10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 03:08 PM   #8
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
It's odd you say that because I've had a ****ing horrible day so far too.
Was thinking the same thing.
EDIT: Not as bad as you though. Sorry to hear that.
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 03:14 PM   #9
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Tuesdays are always my worst days for some reason.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 03:17 PM   #10
Dwade305
el pollo loco siiiiiii

Dwade305 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClearYourMind

Sorry you're having a bad day RG, maybe this will cheer you up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFppQfs75Ro
Dwade305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 03:45 PM   #11
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If you have that mentality, anything that goes wrong on a Wed. will be amplified. You are already expecting something bad to happen on Wed, and thats probably why bad things happen. Time to change up your mentality and expect everyday is going to be great. If you focus on negativity, then its going to happen.
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 03:56 PM   #12
ClearYourMind
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
If you have that mentality, anything that goes wrong on a Wed. will be amplified. You are already expecting something bad to happen on Wed, and thats probably why bad things happen. Time to change up your mentality and expect everyday is going to be great. If you focus on negativity, then its going to happen.
The problem is that it isn't an attitude. I try to be positive on Wednesday, but shit continues. Like I said, I'm talking about those days that just flat out go wrong, things you have absolutely no control of.

An example, when a car rolls over agiant puddle and it ****ing wets everything on you, or when you try to drink something from the water fountain and it ends up pissing your pants. Things you can't control.
Old 01-19-2011, 03:59 PM   #13
Patrick Chewing
Knicks fan since 1981

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ha, Wednesdays are pretty awful. I think my girlfriend and I are breaking up tonight. If this thread is still on page 1 later, I'll keep you all posted.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 04:01 PM   #14
ClearYourMind
Banned

My afternoon has been pretty good though, so maybe this was just another day I have a bad morning and a good afternoon. It was a on Wednesday the last time that happened, it was cheered up by a friend though, and it lightened everything up.
Old 01-19-2011, 04:12 PM   #15
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wednesdays suck!
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: