Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-19-2011, 07:55 PM   #16
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Coachella lineup released

Btw, rumored headliners for Bonnaroo this year are Arcade Fire (Thursday), U2 (Friday) and Radiohead (Saturday). Not sure about who is finishing it up on Sunday.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:12 PM   #17
SEEBASS1234
Not a fan of stans

SEEBASS1234 has decent reputationSEEBASS1234 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
I hope they're adding a big name or two to that lineup. Kings of Leon are prolly the biggest act playing there. Maybe Duran Duran can generate some buzz and put on a big show.
There are plenty of big names...are you being sarcastic??
SEEBASS1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:13 PM   #18
Mr. Grieves
He shoots, he bricks.

Mr. Grieves has decent reputationMr. Grieves has decent reputation

Damn lotta good bands on that list.
Mr. Grieves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:22 PM   #19
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Btw, rumored headliners for Bonnaroo this year are Arcade Fire (Thursday), U2 (Friday) and Radiohead (Saturday). Not sure about who is finishing it up on Sunday.
That would be enough to get me there again. I'm sure there would be enough very good smaller acts like there usually are as well. I can't believe I still haven't seen Radiohead live.

I'm no U2 fan but why not see such a huge act live? I'm not a Springsteen fan either but his performance at Bonnaroo was great and I enjoyed every minute of it. Just gotta forget about Bono's personality and enjoy the show
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 03:21 PM   #20
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Just gotta forget about Bono's personality and enjoy the show

Exactly. Watch Edge, he's incredible.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 03:55 PM   #21
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wouldn't mind attending on Saturday.. they got two of my favorite bands slotted for that day: Arcade Fire and Bright Eyes.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:15 PM   #22
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEEBASS1234
There are plenty of big names...are you being sarcastic??

Obviously I'm not. There's not a lot of star power there. There's no Radiohead, Pearl Jam, Roger Waters doing Dark Side, etc.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 06:26 PM   #23
xv6brandon
Banned

xv6brandon is starting to rub some people the wrong wayxv6brandon is starting to rub some people the wrong way

fvkkin douchebags going to this carnival thinkin they the shiet when they dont even know half of these bands.
xv6brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 07:07 PM   #24
Abd El-Krim
Decent college freshman

Abd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation here

Gogol Bordello is a blast live. Titus Andronicus is can't miss too. Both have live shows that beat the shit out of their recordings.
Abd El-Krim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 07:51 PM   #25
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

damn, lots of badass artists...

Andy C
Magnetic Men
Skrillex
Caspa
Ramadman
PJ Harvey
Kode9
High Contrast
DJ Hype
12th Planet
Excision
Shpongle
The Chemical Brothers

etc

I'd go just to see them alone, let alone all the stuff I've never heard / would discover.

Wish I lived on the west coast sometimes.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 08:38 PM   #26
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCdac
damn, lots of badass artists...

Andy C
Magnetic Men
Skrillex
Caspa
Ramadman
PJ Harvey
Kode9
High Contrast
DJ Hype
12th Planet
Excision
Shpongle
The Chemical Brothers

etc

I'd go just to see them alone, let alone all the stuff I've never heard / would discover.

Wish I lived on the west coast sometimes.
You have the ACL Festival. What are you complaining about?

It is usually right up there with the best festivals in the country.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:40 PM   #27
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Sunday lineup is phenomenal, definitely looking forward to this. Kind of bummed the Daft Punk rumors didn't materialize.
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 08:45 PM   #28
SayTownRy
Regular Season Team

SayTownRy is considered somewhat coolSayTownRy is considered somewhat coolSayTownRy is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigthomasb
the strokes! interesting line up, really quite wide reaching, DJ zinc? duran duran and cold war kids, such different array of people. if anyone goes, check out plan B, hes english rapper / singer, song called stay too long is awsome

Yeah i like the nero dubstep remix of his 'the recluse'.
SayTownRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:14 PM   #29
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
You have the ACL Festival. What are you complaining about?

It is usually right up there with the best festivals in the country.

I'm more into SXSW actually... but I see your point.

But it's not just about events, California is dope (well, I loved San Francisco I should say). And the weather is sweet.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:29 PM   #30
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCdac
I'm more into SXSW actually... but I see your point.

But it's not just about events, California is dope (well, I loved San Francisco I should say). And the weather is sweet.
I've only been to SoCal and I wasn't a fan... But, I've heard NoCal is awesome.

Trust me, though... We (in Ohio and the midwest, in general) wish we had annual events like ACL and SXSW. The closest thing is Bonnaroo and that is about a 12-hour drive from Cleveland.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: