Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-19-2011, 08:28 PM   #16
MeloMike
Nugz/Melo/Habs/Jays

MeloMike has decent reputationMeloMike has decent reputation
Default Re: LMAO!!! Brett Favre's new Commercial -What Should i do?

I laughed. Well done.
MeloMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:06 PM   #17
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:29 PM   #18
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
not funny

tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:50 PM   #19
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:50 PM   #20
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

that's one of the guys I work with, Sean Carrigan, playing Favre. He was telling me about this video today, it is pretty funny
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 03:34 AM   #21
Hulk Hogan
Banned

Hulk Hogan is considered somewhat coolHulk Hogan is considered somewhat cool

Hulk Hogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:19 AM   #22
BaņkShot
3-time NBA All-Star

BaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pure GOLD!!

BaņkShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 07:54 AM   #23
franchise#3
Local High School Star

franchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation here

franchise#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:20 AM   #24
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The coach quote had me laughing...

"Tommy! Completions are way more awesome when you force them through triple coverage! Remember that!"
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:35 AM   #25
FatComputerNerd
National High School Star

FatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I thought it was really him at first. Good job by the guy playing him!
FatComputerNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 02:18 PM   #26
dyna
National High School Star

dyna is popular on this boarddyna is popular on this boarddyna is popular on this boarddyna is popular on this boarddyna is popular on this board

dyna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 02:32 PM   #27
Niytrus
I hit open 5-footers

Niytrus has decent reputation

LOL
Niytrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 02:43 PM   #28
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

.. that was pretty funny..
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 03:18 PM   #29
Hulk Hogan
Banned

Hulk Hogan is considered somewhat coolHulk Hogan is considered somewhat cool

102,378 views in 24 hours.
Hulk Hogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 03:40 PM   #30
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

should i be really cryptic about what i actually mean?
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: