Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-19-2011, 08:51 PM   #16
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Question: Is this evidence that a photo has been tampered with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
The only reason I can think of that they might of wanted to tamper with the mug shot is because they beat the $hit out of him and wanted to cover it up.

they must be pretty small bruises if they are using moles to cover them up
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:51 PM   #17
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i'd imagine it's because of the software used by the police

off the top of my head you know it's going to be digitized because it goes into the national database, plus don't police departments alter photos when they are looking for somebody, they'll have an older photo and they show the guy with hair or a beard or aged because the mugshot is older?

i dunno doesn't seem like having a digital photo is some conspiracy
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:53 PM   #18
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
oh yeah we have argued about conspiracy theories many times but for the most part he leaves that stuff on the internet...

I'll call him in a little bit to let him know that ATS thread is stupid...haha

it makes me want to join that site just so I can tell them how retarded they are...they literally just hunt for reasons to think something is a conspiracy, which I suppose is OK, to question everything, but it does look like complete insanity...and Dooms IS aware of that

This Jarad Lee Loughner guy is a very hot topic on ATS right now.

for one,... he was a poster there.... and two, many people are speculating that he was programed to kill that Congress Woman.

lot's of crazy speculation... but interesting none the less.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:54 PM   #19
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

for one,... he was a poster there.... and two, many people are speculating that he was programed to kill that Congress Woman.

oh i see...

that guy is very creepy looking...

people should probably speculate that he was just mentally ill instead...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:54 PM   #20
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I saw this thread:

Is the Loughner Mug Shot Fake?
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread649329/pg1

and so a few posts down I saw that somebody pointed out that there were boxes in the photo:

Now, call me crazy but wouldn't that be evidence that the photo has been tampered with? Or is there some kind of reason a photo could have this effect?

I took it into photoshop and played with it... and the boxes are clearly there.

thoughts?

Now... I'm no image expert.

But there is such a thing as 'pixelation' that does exist whenever anything is blown up.

Just saying.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:55 PM   #21
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This guy doesn't deserve a thread
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:55 PM   #22
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Bunch of retards...
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:56 PM   #23
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923

But there is such a thing as 'pixelation' that does exist whenever anything is blown up.

Just saying.
he isn't talking about the pixels, he is talking about the "boxes of pixels"...
Old 01-19-2011, 08:59 PM   #24
Scientist
Banned

Scientist has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Just saying.

Yeah? Does each one have a white/gray border moron?
Scientist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:02 PM   #25
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
oh i see...

that guy is very creepy looking...

people should probably speculate that he was just mentally ill instead...

Well the thing, I think there is another suspect involved with this shooting... I'm not familiar with this story, but I think there could be more to this than him simply just being mentally ill.

Also... that Congress Woman had some unpopular views that might of made her a target.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:02 PM   #26
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
he isn't talking about the pixels, he is talking about the "boxes of pixels"...

That's what they are.

LIke somebody mentioned, it's a combination of the pic being blown up, the quality of the pic and the software used.

Guess what this is?

Old 01-19-2011, 09:04 PM   #27
Riddler
D-94

Quote:

Just saying.

the image looks weird where the eye is.... There is a big line and the shadows are completely different.

I'm not talking about pixelation.... I'm talking about that line.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:05 PM   #28
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

that is "rodgers_avy"...LOL

my avatar

those are just pixels angar....that isn't what he is talking about
Old 01-19-2011, 09:06 PM   #29
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
the image looks weird where the eye is.... There is a big line and the shadows are completely different.

I'm not talking about pixelation.... I'm talking about that line.

Yeah I see it.

Again... it can be a combination of different things, I don't see anything worthy of a conspiracy theory.

Like somebody mentioned, what would be the purpose?

At times the conspiracy community creates conspiracies where there are none, which is why I stopped paying attention to them altogether.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:07 PM   #30
Riddler
D-94

Quote:

those are just pixels angar....that isn't what he is talking about

and again.... I played with it in photoshop... there is a significant line on the left eye or left side of the face.

just sayin.

it's probably nothing though.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: