Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-20-2011, 12:49 AM   #16
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Thanks Guys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalNemesis
Shut the f*ck up you f*cking attention whore.

howd you get your REP like that wtf
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:49 AM   #17
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Yeah I did. You're a fan of him huh? Wow, never seen one before.

He is a very valuable member to this board.

You know what, now I'm glad your ex turned into a christian nut and dumped your ass.
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:50 AM   #18
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
howd you get your REP like that wtf

A seasoned poster who in RL cares about rep...

Says a great deal about said poster.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:51 AM   #19
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

youd care about rep but yours is red brrr
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:52 AM   #20
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
He is a very valuable member to this board.

You know what, now I'm glad your ex turned into a christian nut and dumped your ass.

Sure guy, I sense you're a little jelly of the e-tention LOJ gettin' lately.

All good, you in my Top 5.
Old 01-20-2011, 12:54 AM   #21
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Sure guy, I sense you're a little jelly of the e-tention LOJ gettin' lately.

All good, you in my Top 5.

Why would I be jealous? Everyone here thinks I'm a better poster than dude going through phase 1 of chemo.

And that means everything to me.
Old 01-20-2011, 12:55 AM   #22
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
Why would I be jealous. Everyone here thinks I'm a better poster than dude going through phase 1 of chemo.

Makes no sense and doesn't add up. All good, like I said, you in my top 5 so chill. It's all good.
Old 01-20-2011, 12:59 AM   #23
Legend of Josh
Banned

tick tock tick tock... I dont have all night hippos
Old 01-20-2011, 01:00 AM   #24
Legend of Josh
Banned

On that note... I have a legit career to maintain. How about'z you hippos? How you doing these days?

Have fun in the wee hours on ISH...
Old 01-20-2011, 01:00 AM   #25
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Soooooo Josh.....why ya bein so weird lately? And it's not your usual "pretend I have AIDS" weird, or "run several blocks to the library to reveal that I was behind this IP banned gimmick" weird. You're a different weird lately.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:01 AM   #26
foutz
Banned

foutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i love ur pictore man, ninja of tortles r so cool
foutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:02 AM   #27
Legend of Josh
Banned

He's still writing up a storm?

LOL ... I like hippons but come on man ... I thought you ahead of the curve. Guess not. You need time.

Old 01-20-2011, 01:03 AM   #28
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Quote:
Makes no sense and doesn't add up. All good, like I said, you in my top 5 so chill. It's all good.

Sorry, dude. Everyone has been saying it for a while....how much better of a poster I am than you. I can't help what others say. Just gotta roll with it I guess. There needs to be have-nots to admire the great ones, right? Don't take it too hard.

I'm not saying we can't socialize, but it would be more like a "my mom drives you to school in the mornings so I entertain you whilst in my presence....don't really see you as a friend, but not just an acquaintance either" kinda relationship.

You feel like you're part of the "in crowd" and I feel good about not hurting a guy's feelings. Boosts both of our egos.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:05 AM   #29
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

LOJ taking a script from Bruinlove? lol

Now we can't be friends. I thought I was doing the honourable thing stepping down to your level and extending the olive tree.

Only can mean one thing. He feels uncomfortable that I am not being so nice. lol
Old 01-20-2011, 01:06 AM   #30
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Soooooo Josh.....why ya bein so weird lately? And it's not your usual "pretend I have AIDS" weird, or "run several blocks to the library to reveal that I was behind this IP banned gimmick" weird. You're a different weird lately.

LOJ being LOJ lately. Nothing more. Nothing less. You cool in my books, but your attempt at humor in that post is lukewarm at best. I have no beef with you. You good peoples in my book.

I already know I'm good peoples in your book diss, subliminal diss or not, you know the LOJ is the real deal.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: