Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-20-2011, 01:30 AM   #46
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Thanks Guys...

One last thought. If you really wanna come off as weird as you try to, it really shouldn't be this easy to derail you. Took a couple posts and I got serious responses. Whats' with that big boy? Good night.
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:31 AM   #47
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Reposting this:

Quote:
Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition characterized by an inflated sense of self-importance, need for admiration, extreme self-involvement, and lack of empathy for others. Individuals with this disorder are usually arrogantly self-assured and confident. They expect to be noticed as superior.

LOJ is mentally deficient.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:33 AM   #48
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Damn I haven't said a word to you during these past few weeks when everyone has taken shots, and yet you choose to go after me in your post. Like Hippos said, not cool.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:35 AM   #49
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
One last thought. If you really wanna come off as weird as you try to, it really shouldn't be this easy to derail you. Took a couple posts and I got serious responses. Whats' with that big boy? Good night.

You're saying you've derailed me? Really. Come on. That is sad reading that. I really had high hopes for you. I really thought you were up in the clouds with me as one of the few that had it all together, but like Lucifer that got jelly and tried to take the G.O.D. down you just end up getting tossed down out of the heavenly realms and forever now you will do whatever it takes to gain souls that rightfully belong to LOJ.

Sad, sad my man.

Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:37 AM   #50
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
Reposting this:

LOJ is mentally deficient.

Out of nowhere people spit and take shots when the fight in on. No surprise. That type is puzzy. Nicely done.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:39 AM   #51
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
Damn I haven't said a word to you during these past few weeks when everyone has taken shots, and yet you choose to go after me in your post. Like Hippos said, not cool.

I gave you life to this place like so many other posters LOJ touched and healed. Instead of saying thanks, I get hate. All good man. All good.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:45 AM   #52
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
I gave you life to this place like so many other posters LOJ touched and healed. Instead of saying thanks, I get hate. All good man. All good.

See that...that's a weird thing to say.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:46 AM   #53
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
See that...that's a weird thing to say.

OK.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:48 AM   #54
Stempel, HERB
I hit open layups

Stempel, HERB has an OK reputation so far

hello, joshua
Stempel, HERB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:49 AM   #55
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stempel, HERB
hello, joshua

nite nite, dipshit.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:50 AM   #56
Stempel, HERB
I hit open layups

Stempel, HERB has an OK reputation so far

is leslie on her way over for some robotripping this fine evening?
Stempel, HERB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:51 AM   #57
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
nite nite, dipshit.
that's probably what jesus would say
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 02:08 AM   #58
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Im getting negged for repping LOJ... they do care..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 02:12 AM   #59
Gr00vy Baby

Wow, this thread is extremely efficient in terms of lulz and entertainment. Only four pages, but very little filler posts. Just constant feeling-hurting back and forth by dolphin and mr. lojangles, with a few people chiming in with timely zingers along the way.

Funny thing is, dolphin and gobb are about the only two posters on this site who are bigger losers than Mr. Lojangles, which is probably why Mr. LOJangles was so desperate to make "friends" with this Dolphin guy and hope he wouldnt make fun of him. Then Dolphin unexpectedly plunges the knife straight into Lojangles' gut by making a bald joke, and LOJ is suddenly stunned and mortaly wounded, looking up in astonishment at Dolphin like Caesar to Brutus.

Even so, LOJ still keeps trying to complement dolphin, absolutely desperate for SOMEONE to be his friend here, but Dolphin steadfastedly refuses. Kind of reminds me when a dorky kid (dolphin) who gets picked on gets frustrated and takes it out on an even dorkier kid (loj), to make himself feel better. Dolphin is in denial that he's as bigger of a loser as LOJ so he tries to seperate himself from the bottom of the barrel, and LOJ doesn't care about being a loser as long as he has someone else with him, such as Dolphin. So they end up at odds. Frickin classic.

Anyway, LOJangles is not an arrogant narcissist. In fact, as someone who frequently hears that squawk from jealous pawns in REAL life, I take offense! Dude is simply a little kid playing pretend. He goes on the internet and pretends he's a Ninja Turtle, a Street FIghter, a Grand Villain, and some kind of Legendary figure. Talking about how he is here to save us and he is on an untoucable plateau and stuff. That's not real life narcissism. That's just loony tunes fantasy some kid without any friends is doing. That's like Butters from SouthPark fantasy. And the funny thing is he's indirectly begging people to be his friends.

The one thing you can say about him tho is that while he's trying way too hard to be entertaining and desperately get someones approval, at least he's still just being his true nature, which is a silly dork. Dolphin on the other hand is the same thing, but tries to be a G with all his made up stories. Same dude who used to sweat me so hard, always trying to get my attention in threads and still does, listening to awkward goth music and talking babbling nonsense like some antisocial depressed school-shooter, now pretending he's a boss playa with a designer drug habit LOL. i actually think he's the bigger loser than LOJ.

Last edited by Gr00vy Baby : 01-20-2011 at 02:15 AM.
Old 01-20-2011, 02:13 AM   #60
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Im getting negged for repping LOJ... they do care..

And I got negged twice for calling him weird lol...apparently there's some middle ground that has to be reached to keep people happy
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: