Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-20-2011, 03:17 AM   #61
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Default Re: Thanks Guys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr00vy Baby
Then Dolphin unexpectedly plunges the knife straight into Lojangles' gut by making a bald joke, and LOJ is suddenly stunned and mortaly wounded, looking up in astonishment at Dolphin like Caesar to Brutus.

Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 03:41 AM   #62
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

This is getting outta control, seriously.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 03:47 AM   #63
LiLharvard
I see GREEN people..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
You're saying you've derailed me? Really. Come on. That is sad reading that. I really had high hopes for you. I really thought you were up in the clouds with me as one of the few that had it all together, but like Lucifer that got jelly and tried to take the G.O.D. down you just end up getting tossed down out of the heavenly realms and forever now you will do whatever it takes to gain souls that rightfully belong to LOJ.

Sad, sad my man.

Joshy poo which way are you going bro.. i think your heading down contradictory lane
LiLharvard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 03:50 AM   #64
DUP
ambition

why cant yall just kiss and make up?
DUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:49 AM   #65
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stempel, HERB
is leslie on her way over for some robotripping this fine evening?

No doubt J$. This post is definite hate. All good. I'm not sure exactly what button or buttons I've pressed on you here lately but I'd certainly struck a cord with you my e-ga and yes, you are my e-ga, always and forever, 'cause like i seen hippos you are in my Top 5 but that still mean I can't smack you around either.

The hate is at an all time high right now for LOJ.

Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:55 AM   #66
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1

No, it's not. What you're witnessing is everyone (just about) losing their marbles over LOJ taking shit over. It's just male nature. They see the LOJangsta punkin' bit*hes left and right and they think to themselves "damn... he got game but let me say some smart shit 'cause I am butt hurt right about now"

I mean... I got mad love for i seen hippos and J$ but they're so damn butt hurt they're attacking me. This is what lions do when they're in jeopardy of losing their turf ... they battle. Unfortunately for them, LOJ reign supreme in their jungle.

The lion never sleeps... and on that note... ya'll making me sleepy.

Old 01-20-2011, 05:57 AM   #67
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLharvard

Joshy poo which way are you going bro.. i think your heading down contradictory lane

Old 01-20-2011, 06:11 AM   #68
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr00vy Baby
Wow, this thread is extremely efficient in terms of lulz and entertainment. Only four pages, but very little filler posts. Just constant feeling-hurting back and forth by dolphin and mr. lojangles, with a few people chiming in with timely zingers along the way.

Funny thing is, dolphin and gobb are about the only two posters on this site who are bigger losers than Mr. Lojangles, which is probably why Mr. LOJangles was so desperate to make "friends" with this Dolphin guy and hope he wouldnt make fun of him. Then Dolphin unexpectedly plunges the knife straight into Lojangles' gut by making a bald joke, and LOJ is suddenly stunned and mortaly wounded, looking up in astonishment at Dolphin like Caesar to Brutus.

Even so, LOJ still keeps trying to complement dolphin, absolutely desperate for SOMEONE to be his friend here, but Dolphin steadfastedly refuses. Kind of reminds me when a dorky kid (dolphin) who gets picked on gets frustrated and takes it out on an even dorkier kid (loj), to make himself feel better. Dolphin is in denial that he's as bigger of a loser as LOJ so he tries to seperate himself from the bottom of the barrel, and LOJ doesn't care about being a loser as long as he has someone else with him, such as Dolphin. So they end up at odds. Frickin classic.

Anyway, LOJangles is not an arrogant narcissist. In fact, as someone who frequently hears that squawk from jealous pawns in REAL life, I take offense! Dude is simply a little kid playing pretend. He goes on the internet and pretends he's a Ninja Turtle, a Street FIghter, a Grand Villain, and some kind of Legendary figure. Talking about how he is here to save us and he is on an untoucable plateau and stuff. That's not real life narcissism. That's just loony tunes fantasy some kid without any friends is doing. That's like Butters from SouthPark fantasy. And the funny thing is he's indirectly begging people to be his friends.

The one thing you can say about him tho is that while he's trying way too hard to be entertaining and desperately get someones approval, at least he's still just being his true nature, which is a silly dork. Dolphin on the other hand is the same thing, but tries to be a G with all his made up stories. Same dude who used to sweat me so hard, always trying to get my attention in threads and still does, listening to awkward goth music and talking babbling nonsense like some antisocial depressed school-shooter, now pretending he's a boss playa with a designer drug habit LOL. i actually think he's the bigger loser than LOJ.

Mr. starface... the one and only. You're still not my e-ga, no e-dapz. You do have some razor sharp skills when it comes to the talking shit market. That's after all what you do best, talk shit. Most of the time, shit that is just that, shit. It holds no weight. Turds out of your mouf just sink to the bottom of the kamode until finally you flush them down and no one is listening as the swishing and al[djflkdjlkfdjlf djlf d toilet music is playing as the drain go bye bye, you fu*king tool.

I have owned you now, and forever. Keep playing catch up, Heniz is impressed you should interview for a position... no wait, you can't you have a high school education and you're taking the Hollywood route. Oh wait... you've been doing that for how long now?

Face it guys... none of you can really own me. I have however, owned you. I still like J$ and hipppos, but come on guys, I never lashed out and went all ape sheet on you like you did me here lately. The throne is mine, but I'm willing to have a right and left hand man if you guys wanna look cool.

On to the next...
Old 01-20-2011, 06:12 AM   #69
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter

You'll never be 'poster-enough' to engage in such threads so please stop adding your $0.02.

Thanks

ass wipe
Old 01-20-2011, 06:17 AM   #70
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1

On second thought - it really is.

LOJ has literally roasted a no-name poster or two and a few known posters too. Mad feeling getting hurt up in this piece. All good. I say thank you. I have something to keep my mental challenged. I love mind raping seasoned posters and newbies alike to the extent it gushes the LOJ hate meter quarters flying all over the place... DONT PARK THERE DUMBASS!!! LOJ spot.
Old 01-20-2011, 06:19 AM   #71
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

still the worst christian ever
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 06:21 AM   #72
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
still the worst christian ever

Who the fu*k are you man? Classic, like a kid walking in on a bully beating the shit out of everyone and said kid says stop! stop! and the bully looks at said kid and says "go somewhere, I'm busy."

Last edited by Legend of Josh : 01-20-2011 at 06:24 AM.
Old 01-20-2011, 06:23 AM   #73
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
You'll never be 'poster-enough' to engage in such threads so please stop adding your $0.02.

Thanks

ass wipe

Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 06:28 AM   #74
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quote:
Who the fu*k are you man? Classic, like a kid walking in on a bully beating the shit out of everyone and said kid says stop! stop! and the bully looks at said kid and says "go somewhere, I'm busy."
oh you seem upset, all editing your posts so you can find the perfect insult to really get under my skin. keep the paragraphs coming, i think you've written at least 3 novels worth of the same washed up stuff this past week
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 06:31 AM   #75
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter

Anyone can click icons and hit the 'post' button. Is your daughter helping daddy start his day off by posting in ISH threads on the 'net while you toss a hot pocket in the microwave for b-fest as you wipe the sleep out of your eyes and begin a day where you don't do shit but wonder how you can come up with a clever LOJ diss when you get home.

Yep. That about covers it. Let me know when you man the fu*k up and reply with something real. Emoticons can't speak for you.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: