Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-20-2011, 05:34 AM   #76
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Thanks Guys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
oh you seem upset, all editing your posts so you can find the perfect insult to really get under my skin. keep the paragraphs coming, i think you've written at least 3 novels worth of the same washed up stuff this past week

No, more like no one knows who you are. Therefore, why even post like you have something to say?

We are fellow Bobcat fans... but you're on the WC. That seems kinda gay if you ask me, but whatever floats yoru boat dipshit.

Nonetheless, you can't get into this LOJ gang bang thang b/c quite frankly, you are a no name poster. Let me know when more than 4 posters know who you are.

Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:36 AM   #77
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Not to disturb the romance here, but Quizno gets shoutouts all the time. But go on it is pretty funny here watching Joshy grasp for straws.
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:37 AM   #78
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Anyone can click icons and hit the 'post' button. Is your daughter helping daddy start his day off by posting in ISH threads on the 'net while you toss a hot pocket in the microwave for b-fest as you wipe the sleep out of your eyes and begin a day where you don't do shit but wonder how you can come up with a clever LOJ diss when you get home.

Yep. That about covers it. Let me know when you man the fu*k up and reply with something real. Emoticons can't speak for you.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:38 AM   #79
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden695
Not to disturb the romance here, but Quizno gets shoutouts all the time. But go on it is pretty funny here watching Joshy grasp for straws.

Yeah Quiz is a good poster from what I've seen.

I'm just mad that the 'Cats beat my Bulls twice this year
Old 01-20-2011, 05:40 AM   #80
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
oh you seem upset, all editing your posts so you can find the perfect insult to really get under my skin. keep the paragraphs coming, i think you've written at least 3 novels worth of the same washed up stuff this past week
Old 01-20-2011, 05:41 AM   #81
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOJ
Emoticons can't speak for you.

i think it's safe to say that emoticons have more to say on this subject than any of us do. keep the essays coming josh, we all know you how important this is to you

Quizno is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:42 AM   #82
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:

I know this place. He don't get shoutouts. I will 'go on' and yes it's 'pretty funny' here 'watching' me punk everyone.

I don't grasp for straws. When LOJ gets punked, he will admit it. Everyone knows this. I don't get winded, and as you can see, LOJ has man-handled a handful of quality posters and caused they e-ass'z to sting a bit b/c they figured they could hang but they can't hang with the LOJ.

I still don't know much about you guy... but I'm sure you know much about me.
Old 01-20-2011, 05:42 AM   #83
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:

That's Johnny Cash in your avi right?

What did you think about the movie?

I learned some Cash songs because of that flick.....

"Because you're mine, I'll walk the line...."
Old 01-20-2011, 05:45 AM   #84
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Yeah Quiz is a good poster from what I've seen.

I'm just mad that the 'Cats beat my Bulls twice this year
yeah but once noah comes back the bulls are gonna murder our frontcourt
Old 01-20-2011, 05:46 AM   #85
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:

You bring emoticons to a gun fight... I bring bare knuckles and throw them thangz.

You along with anyone who joins gets they face bloody and stuffed in the gutter drain.

Where's the 'real talk' ... emoticons isn't real talk.
Old 01-20-2011, 05:47 AM   #86
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
yeah but once noah comes back the bulls are gonna murder our frontcourt

Seemed like crash shut Deng down though....we need Deng to score in double figures at least, lol.

One thing I noticed is that Rose owned DJ last year but this year DJ wasn't having it.

I've always like D'sJ game, being a non-dunker and all...kind of understated, it reminds me of me in HS (except I was a defensive player and not nearly as good).

(my coach shattered my dreams of being the next Robert Pack when I missed two dunks in practice lol)

Last edited by Go Getter : 01-20-2011 at 05:50 AM.
Old 01-20-2011, 05:47 AM   #87
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
I bring bare knuckles and throw them thangz.

Old 01-20-2011, 05:48 AM   #88
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Seemed like crash shut Deng down though.

One thing I noticed is that Rose owned DJ last year but this year DJ wasn't having it.

I've always like DJ game, being a non-dunker and all.

(my coach shattered my dreams of being the next Robert Pack when I missed two dunks in practice lol)
Crash usually does shut Deng down pretty well if I remember correctly. and DJ's really stepped up his game this year, props to the guy.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:49 AM   #89
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quote:
Seemed like crash shut Deng down though.

I've always like DJ game, being a non-dunker and all.

yeah crash can do pretty well against deng, he's a lockdown perimeter defender. the rose-DJ matchup terrified me, i honestly thought rose would drop 40 on him but rose wasn't looking to score as often as i think he should have. i dunno if you watched the final miutes of the last bulls/cats matchup but rose can score on DJ whenever he wants, but overall DJ handled himself pretty well. rose got his but DJ got his too
Old 01-20-2011, 05:51 AM   #90
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
That's Johnny Cash in your avi right?

What did you think about the movie?

I learned some Cash songs because of that flick.....

"Because you're mine, I'll walk the line...."
Yep, are you talking about that movie with Joaquin Phoenix or whatever his name is? I never saw it, but Johnny is sick as hell.
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: