Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-20-2011, 03:25 AM   #16
GhostDeini32
serenity now

GhostDeini32 has decent reputation
Default Re: Good TV Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeh008
Im gonna need a new show after 24.

Whats the show about?

its a period piece during prohibition with a great cast and it flows seamlessly through history, or at least that period.

its really good.

i don't know ISH doesn't know about this show. ..........
GhostDeini32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 03:33 AM   #17
Nachooo
I brick open layups

Nachooo has no real reputation yet.

I never really here anything about HBO.

Showtime has a few great shows. Dexter being the best one
Nachooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 03:37 AM   #18
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostDeini32
its a period piece during prohibition with a great cast and it flows seamlessly through history, or at least that period.

its really good.

i don't know ISH doesn't know about this show. ..........

we have a season long thread on it.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=187784
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 03:40 AM   #19
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Jersey Shore
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 03:57 AM   #20
LiLharvard
I see GREEN people..

LiLharvard has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo
Jersey Shore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Ykyz4lPq0

smash bros
LiLharvard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 03:00 PM   #21
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachooo
I never really here anything about HBO.

Showtime has a few great shows. Dexter being the best one

that's funny..
because I never hear anything about Showtime.
(probably because I only have HBO)

HBO has great shows straight up.

These are somewhat current and enjoyable:
Boardwalk Empire
EastBound & Down
Bored To Death
Hung
Entourage
Curb Your Enthusiasm

In the past:
Rome
DeadWood
Carnival
many others

other than hbo:
and maybe my top recommendation is..
Sons Of Anarchy

others..
The Walking Dead
Spartacus: Blood and Sand

you can't go wrong with this list
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 03:17 PM   #22
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bored to Death is hilarious and very underrated..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 03:21 PM   #23
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yeah.. I'm the only one I know that watched it..
I've seen both seasons... right in my wheelhouse and funny as hell..
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: