Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-20-2011, 04:56 AM   #1
LongBeachLakers
Local High School Star

LongBeachLakers has an OK reputation so far
Default Would you date an ex-hoe?

She's been around, have a history. But she's changed and is loyal, loves you and wouldn't cheat on you. Would you let the past be the past? How far would you want to get with her? Dates? Girlfriend material? Wifey?
LongBeachLakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:19 AM   #2
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Would you date an ex-hoe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongBeachLakers
She's been around, have a history. But she's changed and is loyal, loves you and wouldn't cheat on you. Would you let the past be the past? How far would you want to get with her? Dates? Girlfriend material? Wifey?

I would.

Men look at sex like a woman can't have multiple partners but they themselves can.

Fact is that if most men got half the sexual advances of the average woman they'd be whores too.
A lot of guys think their s/o is a prude or a good girl when she has more skeletons in her closet than Dexter.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:25 AM   #3
iamgine

iamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
If that is true then surely wife material. Unless there's some things she acquired from her past. Like STDs or some sh!t.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:51 AM   #4
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

AllenIverson3 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

only if that was the reality.....
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 06:41 AM   #5
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

EVERY girl has a history. Define exactly how much of a history you are talking about, and I can better answer that question.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 07:01 AM   #6
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
EVERY girl has a history. Define exactly how much of a history you are talking about, and I can better answer that question.

Not every girl has a sexual history before they settle down.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 07:21 AM   #7
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

if i was really desperate and she got an std test first
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:08 PM   #8
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

Nope. I know every girl has a history, but that's the kind of history I wouldn't be able to handle.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:10 PM   #9
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Not every girl has a sexual history before they settle down.

You mean the ugly ones
Patrick Chewing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:43 PM   #10
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Crown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this board

Hoes don't change their stripes. They just camoflauge it for a little while when they are brain fking you.

Don't try to change a hoe into a housewife.
Crown&Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:47 PM   #11
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

what that hoe/mother is at home alone while your at work, and a neighbor comes for some sugar and offers some sex for so dolla dolla bills, insticts will kick in like is new years. happens in the movies. not that far apart from reality. j/king

as long as she aint a user of drugs, ur all good...

Last edited by bluechox2 : 01-20-2011 at 12:49 PM.
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:49 PM   #12
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

no.

slut... absolutely.

stripper... absolutely.

hoe... absolutely not.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:54 PM   #13
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Go on dates, have some fun. She's probably down to party and drink. So it would just be a short fun experience. Down to drink and good in the sack. I'm in
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:59 PM   #14
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
Go on dates, have some fun. She's probably down to party and drink. So it would just be a short fun experience. Down to drink and good in the sack. I'm in

and risk getting the worst STD ever? no thanks.

I don't think you guys understand how filthy whores are.

regular sluts are bad enough... but whores are just disgusting.

If she was whore for about a year... that means she's been with about 500 dudes.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:22 PM   #15
Naruto-sama
High School Starter

Naruto-sama has a bad reputationNaruto-sama has a bad reputationNaruto-sama has a bad reputationNaruto-sama has a bad reputation

Man there are some very skank ho's out there that i could never take seriously, even girls that look like nice dressed white girls can be some of the biggest ho's out there. Some of the girls in high school and even after would be hooking up with a different dude every night at bars. I knew one girl who was having sex with this black guy convict type dude upstairs when her older brother was talking to us downstairs and it was his place. When he found out he got soooo mad.

I knew a white girl that got G'd by like 5 black dudes. She also got G'd by 2 good friends of mine in high school. One other white girl that loved black guys got G'd also by a bunch of hoods(just heard about this), and then a friend of mine messed with her at senior week and got Climidea(sp?) He was so pissed. He said he went to the doctor and they stuck a tiny pipe or something up the hole of his *****. I was like he said it was the worst pain in his life.

To answer your question, me personally i'd have a VERY tough time dealing with the past history of someone i was really into, or considering spending the rest of my life with. No matter what. I understand you're supposed to start from a blank slate and not ever talk about your girlfriend/boyfriends past history after you get together, but any hint of that nonsense, and i'd be out. I wouldn't be able to handle it.
Naruto-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: