Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 01-23-2011, 07:41 AM   #16
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The time has come: Clevelands Countdown to losing streak record. Official thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG5MVP
I like Lebron, I hate Kobe, I hate cleveland

Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 07:43 AM   #17
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The time has come: Clevelands Countdown to losing streak record. Official thread.

Let's go Cleveland.

We all believe in you
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 07:52 AM   #18
sirkeelma
Local High School Star

sirkeelma has an incredible reputation heresirkeelma has an incredible reputation heresirkeelma has an incredible reputation heresirkeelma has an incredible reputation heresirkeelma has an incredible reputation heresirkeelma has an incredible reputation heresirkeelma has an incredible reputation here

sirkeelma is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 08:00 AM   #19
NoName22
Larry Holmes status ?

NoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG5MVP
I like Lebron, I hate Kobe, I hate cleveland

Is he banned ?

If he is, is this the first case of someone being banned due to stupidity & nothing else ?
NoName22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 08:38 AM   #20
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Gilbert

AND THEN

d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 08:58 AM   #21
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Curse you for making the dismay of this into a thread. Curse you!
I'm sorry, but...if they lose to Jersey this is probably getting a sticky. I'm rooting for them not to do it.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 10:34 AM   #22
lilWesleyJ4
BOSSMAN BEASLEY

lilWesleyJ4 has decent reputationlilWesleyJ4 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Gilbert
we will win a title before the self proclaimed former king will win one, you can take that to the bank
lilWesleyJ4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 10:51 AM   #23
NauruDude
Banned

NauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputation

sticky this
NauruDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 12:05 PM   #24
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

These were the scores from last time.
11/9 Cleveland , 91-93 Cavs Win
11/10 @ Cleveland , 95-87 Nets Win
Now that the Nets don't have to worry about being traded there playing even better beating the Jazz, Blowing out the pistons and held the Mavs to 34% shooting.
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 02:13 PM   #25
cavsfanatic
Local High School Star

cavsfanatic has an OK reputation so far

If they were healthy they'd be better but they missing way too many players to compete.
cavsfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 02:26 PM   #26
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

They will beat Denver with or without Melo
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:30 PM   #27
Mr. Jabbar
Da Real Lambo

Mr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Scratch one, phew that was close...
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:39 PM   #28
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

Now its up to the Pistons and Pacers to win.
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:41 PM   #29
Mr. Jabbar
Da Real Lambo

Mr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
Now its up to the Pistons and Pacers to win.

They don't play the pistons in this stretch, they do play indiana.
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:42 PM   #30
imlmf
Banned

imlmf has decent reputationimlmf has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
Record set by the same cavs at 24 losing streak. It was a streak between 2 seasons (82'-83'). Vancouver Grizzlies hold the single season record with 23 lost in a row.

Cleveland is now at 16 on a row. 9 More and they will be at 25 alone for the record. I think they've got what it takes.

Upcoming games 9:

@ NJN = L
@ BOS
vs. DEN
@ ORL
@ MIA
vs. IND
@ MEM
vs. POR
@ DAL

imlmf is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: