Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-24-2011, 03:26 PM   #16
ashbelly
NBA sixth man of the year

ashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Nene is eying three teams; "Dallas and Miami are included"

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf1990
mike miller+house+anthony+fillers for nene

mario
wade
lebron
bosh
nene

I'd hate to see miller or House go, especially Miller. How about we give them pittman and arroyo but keep miller. lol I know the salaries don't match, but we can always dream.

Last edited by ashbelly : 01-24-2011 at 03:29 PM.
ashbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 03:32 PM   #17
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
He'd probably have to live in fear that his knees might spontaneously combust, but the Blazers would be a nice fit.

btw,Nene in Miami would be scary
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 03:42 PM   #18
JBull
THE CHAMP IS HERE

JBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by novocaine
would be a good fit in OKC...

I agree
JBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 03:49 PM   #19
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We all know that 3rd team are Knicks and that Nene is coming to Knicks along with Carmelo Anthony
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 03:52 PM   #20
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dallas and Miami and NOT Cleveland? Who'd a thunk it.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 03:53 PM   #21
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurple
Posted January 24, 2011, 2:17 am MT
There’s No Place Like Denver for Nuggets center Nene
By Chris Dempsey
View Comments
Print Print
E-mail E-mail

Oddly enough, Carmelo Anthony isn’t the only Nugget this season that has an opt-out clause in his contract for next season. There are two.

Nene is the other.

But unlike Anthony, Nene – a native of Brazil – has grown to love the city of Denver, state of Colorado and desperately desires to stay. He wants to extend his contract with the Nuggets and says those talks have begun to some degree. He does plan to not opt out of the final year of his deal, which will pay him $11.6 million next season.

It is the last of a six-year, $60 million contract he signed in 2006.

Nene was very clear on Sunday when he said “For me, I want to retire here.”

Asked specifically if he wants to extend his contract with the Nuggets, Nene said “Definitely. I love the city. But I can’t control it. So that’s why I said my agent is going to do what’s best for me. I want to stay here. I have friends, I have family. All the fans have been supportive, they’ve been good to me. That’s what I can say.”

Pressed on the subject, asked if he was sure he wants to remain a Nugget, Nene said “Who’s not sure? I’m doing my job. I’m very sure.”

Nene has enjoyed statistically his best season in the NBA. He’s averaging a career-high 15 points per game, and his 7.4 rebounds per game is close to a career-high. He leads the NBA in field goal percentage and is making his first real run at an All-Star spot for the first time.

While the focus is on Anthony, who is expected to be traded, Nene waits in the wings. He is a patient man.

“I don’t even think about that,” Nene said. “The only people who think about that is my agent and management of the Nuggets. Definitely they’ve been talking. For sure I know my agent is going to do the best he can do for me. I leave it first in God’s hands and second in his hands.”

Chris Dempsey: Twitter: @dempseypost or cdempsey@denverpost.com

meh. I doubt this is all true. he's only staying if Melo stays. simple as that.

Last edited by Bigsmoke : 01-24-2011 at 04:31 PM.
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:05 PM   #22
SleepyCorpse
Decent playground baller

SleepyCorpse has an OK reputation so far

Why is he only averaging 7.4 rebounds, thats turrible.
SleepyCorpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:10 PM   #23
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheyhigh
haywood is still serviceable

and Nene is still better.

if they can get Nene they would have a sick big man rotation.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:15 PM   #24
ashbelly

ashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyCorpse
Why is he only averaging 7.4 rebounds, thats turrible.

Because they rebound by committee,kmart/nene/carmelo/birdman/Williams/Ely/Harrington/forbes.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:20 PM   #25
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If he's smart he goes to the Thunder. Shitload of talent, need a center, can compete for a title with him in a year.

Mavs would be good, but they'd have to move a few guys around and Nene would still be a backup.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:22 PM   #26
BlueandGold
bball/boxing

BlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Anyone know how Nene's contract is structured? I don't think a trade to miami would work financially.
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:23 PM   #27
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
If he's smart he goes to the Thunder. Shitload of talent, need a center, can compete for a title with him in a year.

Mavs would be good, but they'd have to move a few guys around and Nene would still be a backup.

Yes, but then he has to live in Oklahoma.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:26 PM   #28
ashbelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Yes, but then he has to live in Oklahoma.

Why do that while he could be living in south beach winning championships while screwing boootyful b1thces, in a nice warm weather ?
Old 01-24-2011, 04:26 PM   #29
Hulk Hogan
Banned

Hulk Hogan is considered somewhat coolHulk Hogan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashbelly
Good, i wish he comes to miami. If he goes to the Mavs, that means we might get chandler.. But i really want nene, his athelticism complements our playing style.

Who is "we"?
Hulk Hogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:27 PM   #30
ashbelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
Who is "we"?

My Miami heat.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: