Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 06-21-2006, 01:23 AM   #826
SHADYMILKMAN
Banned

"Quit B!tchin Avery"
SHADYMILKMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 01:24 AM   #827
itsmedamien
I airball my layups

GP is finally a NBA Champion, thank you Dwyane Wade and Zo for coming through tonight. My favorite all-time player can ride off into the sunset in peace now.
itsmedamien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 01:24 AM   #828
Loki
Banned

Miami got huge games from Haslem (did he miss at all tonight?) and Mourning (defensive monster who nearly singlehandedly stopped Dallas' late push), and Wade was his usual self. Didn't care for that call against *** at the end to send Wade to the line, but I don't think it would have changed the ultimate outcome of the game. Wade's offensive board killed Dallas' chances; that's what Dallas gets for zoning up the entire second half-- it made them lazy. I felt that Dirk's disappearance in the second half really hurt them. That was partly Dallas' fault for not getting him enough touches, but he was also responsible for some very easy shots that he clanked, especially that wide open J off the screen at FT line extended in the final 3:00.

Wade definitely deserves his MVP, as no one on his team performed anywhere near his level, but averaging 18+ FTA for a Finals is a bit much, and I hope the league will tweak some things for next season.

I was kinda suprised when Dan Patrick asked Shaq about when he knew that he could be "Robin" to Wade's "Batman"-- pretty disrespectful considering who Shaq is, even though he clearly has no problem giving Wade his props. Where Shaq goes, success follows. Congrats to the big fella on adding to an already impressive resume, and to Wade, who seems like a good guy.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 01:25 AM   #829
jody
High school junior varsity star

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
What i want to know is where are most of the dallas fans who said the mavs had this one book it...lol

let me bump the thread where i said "the heat could easily win the next 3 games in a row".

edit: nevermind, i don't have permission to even look up my own posts. that's Fing stupid.
jody is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: