Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 01-25-2011, 09:13 PM   #1
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here
Default The next 13 games....

What do you think the Bulls' record will during this stretch of games? (Home games bolded)

Orlando W
Indiana W
Clippers W
Golden State W
Portland W
Utah L
New Orleans L
Charlotte W
San Antonio
W
Toronto W
Miami L
Milwaukee W
Washington W

Some tough games in here. Post your predictions. I think they can go 10-3 in this stretch, though I might swap my San Antonio pick with my Miami pick. This stretch is crucial because we go on a long road trip followed by very few home games.

I think they will be in revenge mode against Charlotte and actually put them away this time. They could possibly beat Utah, but I really doubt it. The main thing is, we get Noah back at some point during this run of games, so we'll be full strength. We need these games because the first half of March is going to be tough, but the second half should be a breeze and we can get to 50 wins before March is done. So after this stretch of 13 games the Bulls should be 41-17

What do you guys think?

Last edited by Glide2keva : 01-25-2011 at 11:03 PM.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 09:29 PM   #2
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: The next 13 games....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
What do you think the Bulls' record will during this stretch of games? (Home games bolded)

Orlando W
Indiana W
Clippers W
Golden State W
Portland W
Utah L
New Orleans L
Charlotte W
San Antonio
W
Toronto W
Miami L
Milwaukee W
Washington W

Some tough games in here. Post your predictions. I think they can go 11-3 in this stretch, though I might swap my San Antonio pick with my Miami pick. This stretch is crucial because we go on a long road trip followed by very few home games.

I think they will be in revenge mode against Charlotte and actually put them away this time. They could possibly beat Utah, but I really doubt it. The main thing is, we get Noah back at some point during this run of games, so we'll be full strength. We need these games because the first half of March is going to be tough, but the second half should be a breeze and we can get to 50 wins before March is done. SO after this stretch of 13 games the Bulls should be 42-17

What do you guys think?

I think you are wishfully thinking

Orlando L (struggle against them)
Indiana W
Clippers L (struggle against them)
Golden State W
Portland W
Utah L
New Orleans L
Charlotte W
San Antonio L
Toronto W
Miami L
Milwaukee W
Washington W

7-6 for a 38-20 record
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 09:37 PM   #3
CHi1PriDe
Local High School Star

CHi1PriDe has decent reputation

I really doubt we'll lose to new orleans and utah, esp since that's the game where they celebrate the 20th anniversary of the 1st 3 peat. The GOATs presence will make them play at their highest level..

Last edited by CHi1PriDe : 01-25-2011 at 10:07 PM.
CHi1PriDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:16 PM   #4
Glide2keva

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHi1PriDe
I really doubt we'll lose to new orleans and utah, esp since that's the game where they celebrate the 20th anniversary of the 1st 3 peat. The GOATs presence will make them play at their highest level..
What do you think the record will be?
Old 01-25-2011, 10:19 PM   #5
Glide2keva

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
I think you are wishfully thinking

Orlando L (struggle against them)
Indiana W
Clippers L (struggle against them)
Golden State W
Portland W
Utah L
New Orleans L
Charlotte W
San Antonio L
Toronto W
Miami L
Milwaukee W
Washington W

7-6 for a 38-20 record

I understand what you're saying. But I think you're being a little pessimistic. We cast doom and gloom before the first road trip and they totally kicked ass on it.

he Clips got lucky, Orlando doesn't have the shooting they once did and are not as intimidating as they used to be. You basically have the Bulls losing to all the decent teams on the trip.

Way to go.

Last edited by Glide2keva : 02-13-2011 at 11:55 AM.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:34 PM   #6
fknc
Get JJ Minutes

fknc is considered somewhat coolfknc is considered somewhat cool

Orlando W The long rest and preperation will help
Indiana W
Clippers W Lost by 1 point and should have won
Golden State W
Portland W
Utah L
New Orleans W
Charlotte W
San Antonio L
Toronto W
Miami L
Milwaukee W
Washington W

10-3 with the chance to win more.
fknc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:36 PM   #7
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

We're just trying to jinx them.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 11:03 PM   #8
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
I understand what you're saying. But I think you're being a little pessimistic. We cast doom and gloom before the first road trip and they totally kicked ass on it.

he Clips got lucky, Orlando doesn't have the shooting they once did and are not as intimidating as they used to be. You basically have the Bulls losing to all the decent team son the trip.

Way to go.

Haven't we lost 4 straight against the Clipps? And Orlando blows us the hell out every time we play against them. I think 7-6 during this stretch is pretty good.
Old 01-26-2011, 11:39 AM   #9
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

I see us going 8-5.

We've benefited from an easy schedule the last few weeks and now the road is going to progressively get tougher for a while.

We've grown as a team, but we still have inconsistencies in key departments and we're still missing some things, but ultimately I see us being pretty successful. Curius to see if we try to make a move still or if we just stay as is.

Getting Noah back and everyone staying relatively healthy for the remainder of the season is huge.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 12:38 PM   #10
Glide2keva

Quote:
Haven't we lost 4 straight against the Clipps? And Orlando blows us the hell out every time we play against them. I think 7-6 during this stretch is pretty good.
We lost to the clips by one point, hardly a barometer. Orlando isn't the same team and we are due fir a win against them sooner or later.

Two things to consider: we get Noah back during this time. And the all star break happens during this time too.
Old 01-26-2011, 01:18 PM   #11
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

WIN all 13
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 02:37 PM   #12
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

Quote:
We lost to the clips by one point, hardly a barometer. Orlando isn't the same team and we are due fir a win against them sooner or later.

Two things to consider: we get Noah back during this time. And the all star break happens during this time too.

Two big time boosts. Anything is possible as this team has shown us time and time again this season. We have those games where we can look like we can beat any team in the league and then we also have those games where we struggle to beat or lose to teams we should blow out.

We have to come out the same way every game. I know that doesn't always work and every team has a bad night here and there, but I just feel like the Bulls have fallen into that excuse too often this year. We can't continue to play down to competition as often as we do. I'd like to see us jump out the gate more often and get some more wins in blowout fashion so that our starters can get some rest towards the ends of games and the bench guys can get in some more. This will only help as the long season goes on.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:29 PM   #13
pegasus
€uroInU$A

pegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this board

I guess I'm the only one who thinks we'll beat Miami with Noah being back by then.
pegasus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:46 PM   #14
VishaltotheG
College star

Quote:

And then LOL Deng gets injured
Old 01-26-2011, 06:11 PM   #15
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
And then LOL Deng gets injured
Honestly though, the Bulls will keep winning as long as Rose, Noah, and Boozer are there. Regardless of Deng being injury prone, he's been awesome this season. I think we can drop the LOL Deng now. It's shitty of Bulls fans to part take in insulting such a big part of the team this season.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: