Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 09:45 PM   #1
ClearYourMind
Banned

ClearYourMind posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryClearYourMind posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default The official Suns rep thread

I have been a suns fan for a long time. Always loved Steve Nash and always rooted for these guys. It is too bad Alvin Gentry only had one year to work with Amare.

Anyways, I got negged in the NBA General because I ripped on the Mavs. I see other team forums have these kind of threads on their forum.

Thought I would start my own here.
Old 01-26-2011, 05:03 AM   #2
Nash-tastic
Great college starter

Nash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The official Suns rep thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClearYourMind
I have been a suns fan for a long time. Always loved Steve Nash and always rooted for these guys. It is too bad Alvin Gentry only had one year to work with Amare.

Anyways, I got negged in the NBA General because I ripped on the Mavs. I see other team forums have these kind of threads on their forum.

Thought I would start my own here.
Repped
Old 01-26-2011, 08:41 PM   #3
ClearYourMind
Banned

ClearYourMind posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryClearYourMind posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash-tastic
Repped
dont think i gave you anything, but i tried!
Old 01-27-2011, 01:05 PM   #4
Vince15
Banned

Vince15 is popular on this boardVince15 is popular on this boardVince15 is popular on this boardVince15 is popular on this board

got you clearyourmind, nash i still have to wait from my last rep
Old 01-29-2011, 11:37 AM   #5
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Meh, I don't generally approve of rep whoring. But if the Lakers forum can do it...so can we.
Old 01-29-2011, 03:06 PM   #6
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Meh, I don't generally approve of rep whoring. But if the Lakers forum can do it...so can we.
This does seem like a very Lakery thing to do. F*ck it I'll play though
Old 01-29-2011, 03:26 PM   #7
ClearYourMind
Banned

thanks for the rep guys, I need a couple of more posts before I actually give otu points though from what I ahve been told.
Old 01-29-2011, 03:27 PM   #8
ClearYourMind
Banned

btw, BTE members may neg us because they disapprove of rep threads, yet they have their own little rep farm on their own thread
Old 01-29-2011, 04:07 PM   #9
NoEasy9
Banned

NoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
btw, BTE members may neg us because they disapprove of rep threads, yet they have their own little rep farm on their own thread
Thanks for following my lead.

Oh, and Suns fan, you guys should have kept Amare. You guys would still be competing.
Old 01-29-2011, 04:28 PM   #10
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

JohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

suns all da way
Old 01-29-2011, 08:10 PM   #11
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Oh, and Suns fan, you guys should have kept Amare. You guys would still be competing.

Team wouldn't be the same.
Old 01-29-2011, 08:34 PM   #12
Vince15
Banned

Vince15 is popular on this boardVince15 is popular on this boardVince15 is popular on this boardVince15 is popular on this board

Quote:

yeah shit is lame, i got everyone back btw
Old 01-30-2011, 08:51 PM   #13
Harrison_Barnes
Local High School Star

Harrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Always enjoyed watching a fellow Canadian play at the level Steve does.. Wish I could manage to buy a ticket and see him play before he retires in a couple years..
Old 01-31-2011, 01:07 AM   #14
BaņkShot
3-time NBA All-Star

BaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBaņkShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Gortat has been phenomenal!
Old 10-13-2011, 08:29 PM   #15
ClearYourMind
Banned

guess we can bump
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread