Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-26-2011, 11:13 PM   #1
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Suck it, Lakers!

Quote:
NEW YORK -- The New York Knicks have overtaken the Los Angeles Lakers as the NBA's most valuable franchise, and 17 of the 30 teams are estimated to have lost money last season, according to Forbes.

The Knicks' value rose 12 percent from $586 million to $655 million, the magazine said Wednesday in its annual evaluation. The rise was attributed to increased ticket sales and sponsorships at Madison Square Garden.

The Lakers went up 6 percent from $607 million to $643 million.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6062407

Suck it, Lakers!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snW-5AHxYTA#t=0m24s

Last edited by bagelred : 01-26-2011 at 11:26 PM.
bagelred is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 11:16 PM   #2
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Suck it, Lakers!

NO WAY

DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 11:18 PM   #3
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 11:20 PM   #4
dwightderon
I hit open layups

dwightderon has decent reputationdwightderon has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa

dwightderon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 11:20 PM   #5
DRoseOwnsACamry
King of Chicago

DRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation here

Championships>>>>>>>>>>Revenue
DRoseOwnsACamry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 11:21 PM   #6
az00m
bet purple 3/05/11

az00m has decent reputationaz00m has decent reputation

The rings they win can sell on ebay too make the extra millions they need to pass them
az00m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 11:47 PM   #7
gilalizard
National High School Star

gilalizard is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
NO WAY

Who sticks their tongue out like that to make an "L"?

The douchebaggery is strong with this one.

Last edited by gilalizard : 01-26-2011 at 11:49 PM.
gilalizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 11:55 PM   #8
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
NO WAY

this gif is always funny no matter how many times i see it
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:07 AM   #9
Ne 1
College superstar

Ne 1 is a pretty well-respected posterNe 1 is a pretty well-respected posterNe 1 is a pretty well-respected poster

1973 was a long time ago......
Ne 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:11 AM   #10
Scientist
Banned

Scientist has an OK reputation so far

LOL... Knicks fans happy they have a higher net worth? i guess that's the only time they can get a heading with lakers in the title. Until they're title contenders the knicks are and have been for the last 30+ years irrelevant.
Scientist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:19 AM   #11
HEAT111
Sonic Boom

HEAT111 has decent reputation

Soon the world will bow to the New World Order.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoQyzmn8mLA
HEAT111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:22 AM   #12
mans1ay3r
Local High School Star

mans1ay3r has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilalizard
Who sticks their tongue out like that to make an "L"?

The douchebaggery is strong with this one.

QFT.
mans1ay3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:25 AM   #13
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Why are Knick fans bragging about this? You guy's have done AWFUL for yourself's considering the location\most valuable franchise. What does that great city of NY land you? A decade full of irrelevancy and a second tier superstar in Amare! .

Seriously tho I'd understand if you guy's have dominated the league but you haven't. Laker\Celtics fans do this? It makes sense, you understand it. This is just more mindless arrogance from the Knick fan base
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:57 AM   #14
icemanfan
Local High School Star

icemanfan is considered somewhat coolicemanfan is considered somewhat coolicemanfan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRoseOwnsACamry
Championships>>>>>>>>>>Revenue
icemanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:32 AM   #15
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lol at everyone flippin out over this. bagelred is my fav poster on here.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: