Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 01-28-2011, 12:38 AM   #1
TomPenge30
I hit open layups

TomPenge30 has an OK reputation so far
Default kendrick perkins?

Yahoo, head to head 12 team league. I am currently in first in my league. I know hes just coming back from injury is he worth a pickup? Does he have a spot on my team? If so who should I drop?

pg: Paul, Westbrook, kidd, collinson
sg; affalo dorell wright
sf: wesley mathews, grant hill
pf: humphries , millsap
c: frye, hortford, cousins

other fa's: arenas, t chandler, richard jefferson, j harden, b bass, s ibaka, k perkins, sefolosha, , ben gordon, rip hamilton,
TomPenge30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 12:43 AM   #2
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: kendrick perkins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomPenge30
Yahoo, head to head 12 team league. I am currently in first in my league. I know hes just coming back from injury is he worth a pickup? Does he have a spot on my team? If so who should I drop?

pg: Paul, Westbrook, kidd, collinson
sg; affalo dorell wright
sf: wesley mathews, grant hill
pf: humphries , millsap
c: frye, hortford, cousins

other fa's: arenas, t chandler, richard jefferson, j harden, b bass, s ibaka, k perkins, sefolosha, , ben gordon, rip hamilton,

I'd take Chandler or RJeff if you're looking to pick someone up. Perk will not be back in form for a while, Chandler is doing it now. I did consider picking up Perk in my league since there's no good FA's.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 01:43 AM   #3
Phenith
NBA Junkie!

Phenith has decent reputationPhenith has decent reputation

There is a lot of value on your WW so I wouldn't be too quick to make changes if you are are in first place.
Phenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 02:54 AM   #4
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board

Easy thing to say would be to try and trade away some of that depth so you can use some of those FAs available, but that's usually easier said than done.

I'd pick up Chandler or Ibaka, but don't see how you can drop any of the guys you're currently carrying to do it
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 11:29 AM   #5
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

I think Tyson Chandler is definitely worth picking up now.
Perkins not so much.. I don't think he'll be consistent, and he just grabs rebounds mostly anyways
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 09:54 AM   #6
CelticsDraftee
Wow, you're tall

CelticsDraftee has decent reputation

You'll probably be best off dropping Humphries since he only gets you rebounds and a block here and there. He and Perkins will have the same kinda production, but if Favors is traded then Humphries is basically a lock for getting his starting spot back.

Tyson Chandler looks like the best move if he's still available on your wire.
CelticsDraftee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 07:36 PM   #7
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

D.Z.W. has decent reputation

Theres no way KPerkins should be considered when Tyson and Ibaka are available - those two are way superior fantasy players.
D.Z.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 02:49 AM   #8
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Z.W.
Theres no way KPerkins should be considered when Tyson and Ibaka are available - those two are way superior fantasy players.
agreed. Tyson is the best option followed by Ibaka IMO.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: