Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-06-2006, 01:17 PM   #31
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

look jackass,

what you said at the beginning was wrong

face it

still arguing stupid irrelevant points makes you an idiot

face it

I gave you names of people or bands who still tour, making them current

face it

you are a moron and only look dumber every time you post another defense

face it

your pimphand is still stuck up your ass

pull it out
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 01:30 PM   #32
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

TEXAS BATMAN has decent reputationTEXAS BATMAN has decent reputation

look numbskull what i said in the beginning was

my momma likes bb king. don't be talkin about my momma

book it

i said jazz evolved from blues. it says so in wikipedia, which someone else posted this point, which i've heard wikipedia is a pretty darn reliable source.

book it

jazz evolved from blues, blues evolved from jazz. you say tomato i say tomatoe

book it

i said king's a smooth jazz musician. he's recorded over 50 albums. care to refute that?

book it

you are an argumentive midget

book that

speakin of pimp hands here comes the wind up

now walk it out.
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 01:35 PM   #33
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How many lives does Batman have? He just lost 4.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 01:35 PM   #34
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
My mother is a jazz fan. She loves BB King.

wrong, he's not Jazz

Quote:
What do you think blues evolved to jizzo?

wrong, Blues did not evolve to Jazz, Jazz came from Blues, like all American music did.

Im done with you
Old 12-06-2006, 01:48 PM   #35
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
How many lives does Batman have? He just lost 4.

How many lives does Gobb have? None. That's why he sits on a computer all day.
Old 12-06-2006, 01:59 PM   #36
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
wrong, he's not Jazz

How many King album's you own again buddy? Download some of his current stuff off of kazaa, lift one butt cheek as you tap your foot and get off the gas.

Quote:
wrong, Blues did not evolve to Jazz, Jazz came from Blues, like all American music did.

So modern man didn't evolve from neanderthals, we came from neanderthals. Just like all men did. Your reasoning lacks chutzpah girly man

Quote:
Im done with you

Please don't. I've got a bowl of hot grits cooking on the stove. Care to wear them?
Old 12-06-2006, 02:07 PM   #37
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAS BATMAN
How many lives does Gobb have? None. That's why he sits on a computer all day.

Signed the guy who makes sure its known how far he went back with his ISH:Glory days and Beyond story. Then the classic great grandpop "Back in my day, they made SMACK FORUM because of me. Ha, til this day no one has had a forum made for them like I have. Ahhh the days". You dont have to only be on here 24/7 to not have a life...you can say it in but so many words one time. Meet Batgirl. Dunnnnananananaaa Batgirl!
Old 12-06-2006, 02:17 PM   #38
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...7&postcount=34
Old 12-06-2006, 02:28 PM   #39
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

Quote:
Signed the guy who makes sure its known how far he went back with his ISH:Glory days and Beyond story. Then the classic great grandpop "Back in my day, they made SMACK FORUM because of me. Ha, til this day no one has had a forum made for them like I have. Ahhh the days". You dont have to only be on here 24/7 to not have a life...you can say it in but so many words one time. Meet Batgirl. Dunnnnananananaaa Batgirl!

Signed the guy who saves his "ownership" threads

I f#@king love you Gobb. Whenever I'm having a bad day, I know at any time of the day I can log on and find you here, and think, "gee I could be this guy."

I heart Gobb. You're my favorite poster bar none. Your grandmother must be very proud of her "master debater"
Old 12-06-2006, 02:32 PM   #40
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAS BATMAN
Signed the guy who saves his "ownership" threads

If bumping them is the same as "saving" so be it. You're making Bush appear bright.

Quote:
I f#@king love you Gobb. Whenever I'm having a bad day, I know at any time of the day I can log on and find you here, and think, "gee I could be this guy."

And i know when i see your name i can count on something dumb being posted by you. 3 out of 4 times.

Quote:
I heart Gobb. You're my favorite poster bar none. Your grandmother must be very proud of her "master debater"

My grandmom also knows who BB King is.
Old 12-06-2006, 02:52 PM   #41
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

Stop it with the emoticons. Making me dizzy over here.

Quote:
If bumping them is the same as "saving" so be it. You're making Bush appear bright.

Oh spare me. Posting with your chest stuck out, finger poised over the smoking rolley icon, only to later display your crowning achievement like a proud peac0ck when you're really nothing but a jive turkey. It ain't Thanksgiving but I'll still roast your @$$.

Quote:
You're making Bush appear bright.

You're the expert on Bush, p#$$y

Quote:
And i know when i see your name i can count on something dumb being posted by you. 3 out of 4 times.

And I know when I see your name I can count on you having posted 3-4 times by then and a silly rant directed at a random kid. This isn't the Simpson's, you're not Nelson. You're Willie the Janitor posing as Mark the Postal Man. Peeeeeee-thetic
Old 12-06-2006, 03:20 PM   #42
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

Blues came first, but BB King is not Jazz. But either way Texas Batman is killing you guys so it doesn't even matter who's right anymore.
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 04:59 PM   #43
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

Quote:
not clever, you are both morons.

BB King plays the blues

read a book retards

Complete ownage.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 12:54 PM   #44
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Typical dumbass telephone
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 01:13 PM   #45
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAZYBOY
Blues came first, but BB King is not Jazz. But either way Texas Batman is killing you guys so it doesn't even matter who's right anymore.

LAZY BOY = TEXAS BATMAN

Don't write your alter-ego's name and your real name both in all-caps dumbass
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: