Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-06-2006, 01:22 PM   #1
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far
Default OT: If Any1 is looking for PS3's...

I know some people are looking for PS3's so i thought id help you out .they keep on coming online today. I just bought 2 from Circuit City for 1300. Just check input your e-mail on this website or check often and you will catch 1. There is a bundle for a 1000 at Walmart now if any1 is interested. I heard you can return the games in the bundle as well

http://www.xpbargains.com/ps3_locator.php
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 01:24 PM   #2
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
Bad post reported.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 01:25 PM   #3
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

he's not making any money off of this, hes just trying to help interested posters out. get off his back.
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 01:26 PM   #4
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
Bad post reported.

its not advertising, i was just trying to give people a heads up. Where is the advertisement
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 02:44 PM   #5
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

sakF gets PRAISE for trying to keep the board clean.

In this case, though, the topic is just pointing out a deal that the original poster probably has no association with at all. So it's cool.
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 02:46 PM   #6
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

He might be affiliated with the offer though, and that's just a risk that we can't afford to take around here. I say you lay down the law.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 02:50 PM   #7
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
sakF gets PRAISE for trying to keep the board clean.

In this case, though, the topic is just pointing out a deal that the original poster probably has no association with at all. So it's cool.
Yeah. It just seemed more forceful than my standard "move this crap to the OT forum" to which nobody listens.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 02:55 PM   #8
Vendetta
Banned

Vendetta has an OK reputation so far

He might be affiliated with the offer?

It's a website that tracks the availability of PS3s at different retailers. What the **** do you mean, "offer"?
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: