Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 01-30-2011, 07:42 AM   #1
fantashih_person
I hit open layups

fantashih_person has an OK reputation so far
Default weigh these trades

trade 1
my manu/billups/holiday for another's wade/jennings

trade 2
my millsap for another's jennings

been pondering on these trades for awhile now. i feel jennings will create a big impact after not playing so long and busting out on his return game...
fantashih_person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 02:34 PM   #2
sportin_life
Gotta love West LA

sportin_life has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: weigh these trades

Quote:
trade 1
my manu/billups/holiday for another's wade/jennings

trade 2
my millsap for another's jennings

I'm not sure what to expect from Jennings when he comes back from injury. It might take him a while to get going again, as they may be cautious with him (unless they are fighting for playoff seeding).

I would probably go for trade 1, depending on how Jennings does down the stretch. Wade should stay amazing. There is talk that SAS will rest Manu down the stretch for the play-offs once they secure seating. Billup's value might also fluctuate depending on the Melo trade (he might get packaged even though he doesn't want to be; if Denver falls far out of play-offs after the trade, he might get a timeshare with Ty to let Ty develop). Holiday should be about the same down the stretch. This trade will also depend on who is on waivers since it's a 3 for 2.

I would not do trade 2. I know Milsap had a rough stretch recently, but he was dealing with the thumb injury and should heat back up. That is too much to gamble for Jennings.

The bigger question is whether there are any stats you are after? I feel like trade 1 may be close to a wash in overall value, if the players remain consistent.
sportin_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 03:40 PM   #3
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board

If you're in roto, I wouldn't take either of those trades. In H2H it's a bit trickier, but I'd probably still stay put. You should be able to give up less than that if you're trying to get Jennings
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 07:39 PM   #4
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

D.Z.W. has decent reputation

Deal #1) no way

Deal #2) no way
D.Z.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: