Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-30-2011, 05:11 PM   #46
dwight20-20
future footer

dwight20-20 has an incredible reputation heredwight20-20 has an incredible reputation heredwight20-20 has an incredible reputation heredwight20-20 has an incredible reputation heredwight20-20 has an incredible reputation heredwight20-20 has an incredible reputation heredwight20-20 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Show me proof that dinosaurs and other planets are real

sorry about the size of the picture. Poor guy can't stop growing.
dwight20-20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 05:11 PM   #47
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by zay_24
You told me to post proof of holograms in the sky.

No, you said that holograms of planets are in the sky and I asked you to prove that. Besides, your post didn't even prove holograms can be shined on the sky. That video could have been altered.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 05:26 PM   #48
DonD13
glew up ☆

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 05:35 PM   #49
KingKobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
Old 01-30-2011, 05:51 PM   #50
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 06:28 PM   #51
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 06:30 PM   #52
ballup
Post Game Chuck Hayes

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Undeniable proof from the 90s
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 06:38 PM   #53
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
"A fact that you need to know is that reptiles never stop growing unless they die."

So the reason repiles kept alive in a zoo stop growing well before death is what?

And Noah carried 148 species...but we have more than that now....

How is that?
Um, speciation? and where did you get the arbitrary number of 148?

Last edited by shlver : 01-30-2011 at 06:40 PM.
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 06:51 PM   #54
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I have one, since i was 9
So you just got it?
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 08:16 PM   #55
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This has to be one of the laziest attempts at trolling I've seen.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 08:46 PM   #56
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

If all dinosaurs were some regular animal before but just larger animals instead of a "dinosaur" wtf was a triceratops when it was smaller? A gecko?
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 09:08 PM   #57
cleveland
I brick open layups

cleveland has not been impressing people

this shit is too funny lol. so how do we have all t rex skeletons and what not? you think its a overgrown iguana hahaha or a bunch of bones from different animals made into a dinosour shape
i will agree with one thing he says, a lot of reptiles (i dont think all) DO keep growing untill they die.
and the shit bout planets is hillarios troll? probably
cleveland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 09:35 PM   #58
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
If all dinosaurs were some regular animal before but just larger animals instead of a "dinosaur" wtf was a triceratops when it was smaller? A gecko?

They have cocoons obviously. How do you think caterpillars become butterflies? If they live long enough, they make a cocoon and go through a large transformation. Prove me wrong
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 09:45 PM   #59
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
(Genesis 9:29) . . .So all the days of Noah amounted to nine hundred and fifty years and he died.

you sir, are a moron.

its called the translation got screwed up along the way.

GTFO with this retarded ass trollish BS.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 10:37 PM   #60
zay_24
Local High School Star

zay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
you sir, are a moron.

its called the translation got screwed up along the way.

GTFO with this retarded ass trollish BS.
Screwed up? Umm how, the bible says Noah lived to be 950.
zay_24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: