Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-18-2012, 12:55 AM   #1
MJ23forever
High School Varsity 12th Man

MJ23forever posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryMJ23forever posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Alright people, I've had enough. We've ALL had enough.

Another drunk driver killed someone in my town. Guess how fast he was driving on the highway? I'll tell you - 90 MILES PER HOUR.

So tell me, why exactly do we NEED vehicles that can go that fast, hmm? What purpose do they serve on public roads? Unless you're a NASCAR driver participating in a race, there's no legitimate reason to get behind the wheel of an automobile that can go faster than 55 mph. What possible reason could you have for wanting a vehicle like that? "Oh, but what if I have to outrun a bad guy or a stalker on the road?" Eat a dick you paranoid ****s. Real life isn't some Hollywood movie. In the name of public safety, it's time we start putting restrictions how fast a car is capable of going.

Plus, if you need to get somewhere fast we already have trains and planes. Though I do support plane regulation as well. Remember 9/11? Come to think of it, boxcutter control isn't a bad idea either.

As a matter of fact, I don't even drive a car and I get by just fine. Why not ban cars all together? America has a health epidemic going on right now, a mandatory part of Obama's new universal health care regulations should be the removal of cars and the creation of a national walk initiative. If you can't walk to where you need to go, you shouldn't be going there in the first place. Legally purchased cars kill more people in the USA than guns, how crazy is that? Japan is a control with good car control, they don't have any of the problems we do. People instead take trains and buses and it works out wonderfully. I don't care what the founding fathers said, they didn't have to worry about their children being ran over by a high powered car with over 500 horse power!

And while we're on the subject, I bet he was drunk on Everclear (that's 95% alcohol, for those who don't know) What possible purpose does that serve? Alcohol has one purpose: to get people drunk. People should not be allowed to have any beverages with over 5% ABV.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Last edited by MJ23forever : 12-18-2012 at 12:59 AM.
MJ23forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:56 AM   #2
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Alright people, I've had enough. We've ALL had enough.

troll harder
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:57 AM   #3
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Stupid retard not everyone lives in the big city with a bus going every five minutes.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:58 AM   #4
Honk Honk
I airball my layups

Honk Honk is popular on this boardHonk Honk is popular on this boardHonk Honk is popular on this boardHonk Honk is popular on this board

Honk Honk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:59 AM   #5
dajadeed
High School Starter

dajadeed has decent reputationdajadeed has decent reputation

This is what happens when stupid people try to be clever.
dajadeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:02 AM   #6
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

shut the f*ck up
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:04 AM   #7
MJ23forever

MJ23forever posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryMJ23forever posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I remember back when a psycho killed a bunch of kids with a big yellow truck, and yet nothing was done.

Damn truck lobby has their hands wrapped around congress's neck.

Thanks to the f*cking car lobby we still have dangerous vehicles on the road with high capacity gas tanks, aerodynamic spoilers, and speed stripes.

You don't need these things to get you to the minimart.
Old 12-18-2012, 01:06 AM   #8
MJ23forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
Stupid retard not everyone lives in the big city with a bus going every five minutes.

Spare me your rural bullshit you right-wing hick. There's no reason why you need a pickup truck that can go over 55 mph.

Why do you need a car that goes faster than 30 mph?

You may want a car that goes faster but you don't need it, do you? I didn't think so.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:02 AM   #9
Pushxx
Anti-NBA Hipster

Pushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation here

"Guns don't kill people."
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:04 AM   #10
magnax1
Green Union's Grant

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sex doesn't kill people. AIDs kills people.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:08 AM   #11
TheeBeast
Local High School Star

TheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this board

There's more than a million ways someone could die, congrats you found this one though
TheeBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:29 AM   #12
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

I think the creation of this thread alone decreased the IQ average of ISH by 2%
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:42 AM   #13
tomtucker
Very cute

tomtucker is starting to rub some people the wrong way

agree.....hate speeding cars.......very stressful to look at and listen to as well....takes more lives then bullets as well
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:15 AM   #14
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC03hmS1Brk
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:26 AM   #15
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Even Jon Lajoie can't save this thread. Which is saying a lot, because the guy is f*cking hilarious.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: