Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-06-2006, 03:28 PM   #1
Vendetta
Banned

Vendetta has an OK reputation so far
Default Kobe > Wade. Stockton > Nash.

Truth.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 03:30 PM   #2
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kobe Tai > Kobe Bryant
Truth
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 03:31 PM   #3
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

great topic.....the insight and depth of your analysis is staggering

what a bball scholar
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 03:32 PM   #4
Xplicit
Great young streetballer

Xplicit has an OK reputation so far

If you fart while you jump, you get more elevation. Truth.
Xplicit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 04:21 PM   #5
Maximum310
High School JV MVP

Maximum310 has an OK reputation so far

KOBE > world
Maximum310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 04:26 PM   #6
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

MVP scoreboard:
Nash 2
Kobe 0
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 04:27 PM   #7
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
great topic.....the insight and depth of your analysis is staggering

what a bball scholar

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Where would we be not only in terms of basketball knowledge, but in our quality of life on earth, without breathtaking, insightful, commentary like that?

Bravo, man, bravo. I just called ESPN and they're gonna fire the entire Friday night commentary and analysis team so you can exclusively inform the NATION about your indepth basketball wisdom.

Anyways so i'm not a hypocrite by trashing a post for lack of depth, and not adding my own opinion.

I can not and will not place Steve Nash at the same level as John Stockton, not because of their court vision, playmaking ability, level of clutch, etc... but because of the OBVIOUS disparity between defensive abilities.

Stockton has the most steals in NBA history, and was a LOCKDOWN defender. Nash? A liability.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 04:30 PM   #8
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
MVP scoreboard:
Nash 2
Kobe 0

NBA Championship Scoreboard

Kobe - 3

Nash - 0
Old 12-06-2006, 04:32 PM   #9
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
NBA Championship Scoreboard

Kobe - 3

Nash - 0

I would take the 3 championships over the MVP's any day of the week
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 04:36 PM   #10
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

Any person with half of brain would know that Kobe is better then Wade, and Stockton is easily better then Nash.

10 years from now some idiot will say that Nash is better then Stockton because of his MVPs...well Nash really doesn't do anything better outside of score/shoot...and John is a career 50% shooter anyways. And was a threat on defense and a better passer...so as far as pure PG's Stockton with ease.

Kobe is better then Wade, I don't need to explain that...better offensive player, better defensive player...Wade might slightly be a better passer and a more aggressive player.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 04:38 PM   #11
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by West-Side
Kobe is better then Wade, I don't need to explain that...better offensive player, better defensive player...Wade might slightly be a better passer and a more aggressive player.

And Kobe has had so much more time in the league to allow his game to mature and, though i hate to be cliche, become more cerebral. Sans the last game in the Laker/Suns series last year, he's grown into a heady leader who can score and make the pass.

Wade will get there eventually, but right now thats not his game.
Old 12-06-2006, 04:42 PM   #12
West-Side
Decent college freshman

So right now, Kobe is better then Wade...right now Bosh is better then Bynum...we can only assume what will happen in the future.

Wade will never reach Kobe's level, that's my assumption...so please quit trying to overrate him, he's effecient because he goes inside all the time, and half the time gets bailed out.

He's not a better scorer then Kobe, or a better defender...those two are the main criterias when comparing two SGs. Wade is probably #5 on my list, Kobe's #1.
Old 12-06-2006, 04:43 PM   #13
Knoe Itawl
Bringer of Light

Knoe Itawl has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by West-Side
So right now, Kobe is better then Wade...right now Bosh is better then Bynum...we can only assume what will happen in the future.

Wade will never reach Kobe's level...so please quit trying to overrate him, he's effecient because he goes inside all the time, and half the time gets bailed out.

He's not a better scorer the Kobe, or a better defense...those two are the main criterias when comparing two SGs. Wade is probably #5 on my list, Kobe's #1.

The problem with people like you is that you dont' believe Kobe has any flaws, such as shot selection, ability to understand the flow of a game, leadership, efficiency, etc.

These things are important factors in a player, but Kobe fanatics like to pretend that they aren't important.

And Kobe has never gotten bailed out by refs? That's the type of biased nonsense Bryant fanatics come up with.
Knoe Itawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 04:56 PM   #14
West-Side
Decent college freshman

Quote:
And Kobe has never gotten bailed out by refs? That's the type of biased nonsense Bryant fanatics come up with.

Kobe has flaws, who said he doesn't? Try to not put words into peoples mouth, thanks.

Wade is a more aggressive player who many players complain about the frequency of him getting to the line, Kobe gets superstar calls, never said he didn't.

Like I said in my post, Kobe is the better scorer and the better defender (unless you're going to deny that, which I wouldn't be surprised...you love to label Kobe fans groupies...you're the biggest one I've seen on this board), which is what puts him above Wade...and if you actually think the margin of Wade being a better handler, slightly better passer is significant enough to put him above Kobe, then you're fooling yourself.
Old 12-06-2006, 04:59 PM   #15
West-Side
Decent college freshman

Quote:
These things are important factors in a player, but Kobe fanatics like to pretend that they aren't important.

Currently, leadership can be voided when it comes to Kobe...because he's being a great leader. He's shooting 49% last I checked from the field...he's better at selecting shots...so yeah currently he's better then Wade....I mean unless Wade improved as a perimeter threat and defense...or unless he turned into Magic Johnson, but he didn't...so Kobe is still the better overall player, hell watching Kobe pass this season...I don't even know if Wade is better at that either.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: