Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-06-2006, 04:49 PM   #1
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here
Default OT: Cellphones

What kind do you have, and what type do you want? I want to get the Sony Ericsson W600i. I'll be able to play mp3, listen to radio with it, and it seems like a decent phone. Any suggestions, except for Razor's?

http://www.cellphonestalk.com/cellph...0i-headset.jpg
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 04:50 PM   #2
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

I got the RAZR
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 04:54 PM   #3
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i have a motorola e815
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 04:56 PM   #4
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star

Spike Spiegel has decent reputationSpike Spiegel has decent reputation

I have a Verizon Chocolate. It's pretty sweet.
Spike Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 06:01 PM   #5
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The only thing I hate more than cellphones are cellphone ringtones.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 06:55 PM   #6
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

nobody on here has cell phones. remeber, we're on ish on all day.
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 06:57 PM   #7
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

I use this one

but I'm thinking of getting the Apple one when it comes out.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 07:45 PM   #8
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

wait aother yar, they'll have like a 4gig i pod, with a 6 megapixel digital camera and a cellphone all together
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 08:12 PM   #9
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
i have a motorola e815
same here.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 08:16 PM   #10
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike Spiegel
I have a Verizon Chocolate. It's pretty sweet.

That was very unintentionally funny.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 08:36 PM   #11
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
What kind do you have, and what type do you want? I want to get the Sony Ericsson W600i. I'll be able to play mp3, listen to radio with it, and it seems like a decent phone. Any suggestions, except for Razor's?

http://www.cellphonestalk.com/cellph...0i-headset.jpg
W600i is a great phone but its pretty bulky. I've used it before. Theres no expendable memory either which is big in all new phones.

I now have a sony w810i. Its pretty much the same phone with more features like 2 megapixel cam. Expendable memory. And its one of the few black candybar phones.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 09:09 PM   #12
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have a Razr. I want that chocolate one but its only with Verizon
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 09:14 PM   #13
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

i have a motorola razr
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 09:46 PM   #14
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

I can't stand RAZRs. I don't see why people get them. Yes they are thin, put they are HUGE. Their screens mess up so quickly. They are soo generic for teens and "hip" adults
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 09:50 PM   #15
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
W600i is a great phone but its pretty bulky. I've used it before. Theres no expendable memory either which is big in all new phones.

I now have a sony w810i. Its pretty much the same phone with more features like 2 megapixel cam. Expendable memory. And its one of the few black candybar phones.

Ye, I just went to the store and it seems like they don't even have a rebate anymore on the 600i, so I'm probably going to get the 810i. I plan to use it as my mp3 player (my dell dj 20gb is messed up, you can only hear the songs from one side unless you adjust them correctly), but I don't know if i'll be able to work out with it.

Anyways, I still have time because my contract runs up in Feb, but the new Sony looks like perfect for me.

BTW, can you transfer files with the 810, I don't see why not if it comes with an usb and memory.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: