Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 02-02-2011, 12:46 AM   #1
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Taj Gibson?

I picked up Gibson around Christmas for my 9 cat h2h league. He's been a good source for blocks and occasionally boards. Do you think he is worth hanging onto when Noah gets back? Should I expect a significant dip in stats?
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:51 AM   #2
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board
Default Re: Taj Gibson?

12 team league? I've been trying to find a decent enough FA to pick up for him in my deeper league (14 teamer, more positions) so I'd dump for anyone who's hot right now
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:57 AM   #3
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tian820
12 team league? I've been trying to find a decent enough FA to pick up for him in my deeper league (14 teamer, more positions) so I'd dump for anyone who's hot right now

It's 10 teams, but 13 player + 2 utility + 3 bench... So there aren't many people to pick from, but there's a few Centers I've been thinking about grabbing.
Old 02-02-2011, 01:11 AM   #4
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
It's 10 teams, but 13 player + 2 utility + 3 bench... So there aren't many people to pick from, but there's a few Centers I've been thinking about grabbing.

I was thinking about dumping Taj for Steve Blake last night for streaming purposes. The fact that Taj is dealing with his own bum ankle right now makes him expendable to me. He hasn't been playing well enough behind Boozer to warrant keeping.

I'd even take a guy like Tyler Hansbrough over him right now
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 03:36 PM   #5
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

I dropped him and picked up Kwame Brown, he's been averaging almost a double double in the last 2 weeks. Just a temporary hold, unless he plays well... haha.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:18 AM   #6
OmarDevonLittle
Can barely lace up my sneakers

OmarDevonLittle has an OK reputation so far

Taj suffered the most when the Bulls picked up Boozer. He will never get the playing time he needs to develop. He was starting to pick up his stats at the end of last season, but now with Boozer onboard he is stuck in a bad situation and will never be productive.
OmarDevonLittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:37 PM   #7
YoungBronson
Can barely lace up my sneakers

YoungBronson has an OK reputation so far

yes, you should expect a big drop in numbers, i'd cut him loose right now, pick up chuck hayes or deandre jordan or marion or somebody. dont get wait until noah 2 get back.
YoungBronson is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: