Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-25-2013, 11:39 AM   #1
tylerconway
I airball my layups

tylerconway has an OK reputation so far
Default Hi would anyone be able to walk me through NBA.com's advanced stats tool?

You can do it through PM or whatever you so choose, but for whatever reason it does not work correctly for me.

I choose the lineup comparison tool and it takes me to the 2010-11 season San Antonio Spurs. Whenever I try to take it to the 2012-13 season, I get a completely blank screen.

I'm also unable to figure out how to create shot charts like this: http://celticshub.com/wp-content/upl...hot-Chart.jpeg

I hover over a particular players' chart, but it doesn't put it in the red/green for me at all.

I realize these requests sound like rather dumb, but I feel like I'm technologically sound enough to where this shouldn't be confusing.
tylerconway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:03 PM   #2
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Hi would anyone be able to walk me through NBA.com's advanced stats tool?

They suck, the end.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: