Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-02-2011, 10:43 AM   #1
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Skin gun, rejuvenates skin

This is amazing
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:05 AM   #2
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Skin gun, rejuvenates skin

damn you You beat me to it!

This is really cool, I hope it continues to prove effective.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:11 AM   #3
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
damn you You beat me to it!

This is really cool, I hope it continues to prove effective.

Some crazy shit going down with the whole stem cell research. Hopefully this will be available to all the public.
Old 02-02-2011, 11:14 AM   #4
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Captain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation here

Damn, amazing. Thanks for sharing.
Captain Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:15 AM   #5
Nelson14
best Dallas PG

Nelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation here

mindblown
Nelson14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:21 AM   #6
Hazard
makhnovshchina

I wonder if all this stem cell stuff is gonna make people even dumber than they are now. This reminds me of the last scene in jackass 2 where they are blowing themselves up. Now you can do that and be perfectly ok in a few days. New wave of youtube videos is upon us:
"This is Tommy putting his arm through a meat grinder...", "This is what happens when you swallow a grenade... two days later... shit needed hot sauce."

Last edited by Hazard : 02-02-2011 at 11:24 AM.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:39 PM   #7
bumpyknucks
High School Varsity 12th Man

bumpyknucks is considered somewhat coolbumpyknucks is considered somewhat cool

Anybody want to tell me what the vids about.....it wont let me watch it because Im in Europe......
bumpyknucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:43 PM   #8
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpyknucks
Anybody want to tell me what the vids about.....it wont let me watch it because Im in Europe......

I had no problems, Try the other thread though.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:46 PM   #9
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Super awesome...great innovation.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:57 PM   #10
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

i consider myself both a republican and religious, but if either group protests this, i'm going to . what a great thing humanity has achieved.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:57 PM   #11
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpyknucks
Its a stem cell gun that rejuvenates skin cells after bad burns in about 4 days.
Old 02-02-2011, 01:01 PM   #12
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazard
I wonder if all this stem cell stuff is gonna make people even dumber than they are now. This reminds me of the last scene in jackass 2 where they are blowing themselves up. Now you can do that and be perfectly ok in a few days. New wave of youtube videos is upon us:
"This is Tommy putting his arm through a meat grinder...", "This is what happens when you swallow a grenade... two days later... shit needed hot sauce."
reminds me of i am legend.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 01:36 PM   #13
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why was there a ban again?
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 01:44 PM   #14
Marquis Daniels
MY BOSS IS A *****

Marquis Daniels is a pretty well-respected posterMarquis Daniels is a pretty well-respected posterMarquis Daniels is a pretty well-respected poster

WOW
Marquis Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 01:57 PM   #15
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Why was there a ban again?

religion.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: