Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-02-2011, 06:12 PM   #16
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Do Hollywood Actors take steroids to bulk up for certain roles?

Hell yeah they do.
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 06:28 PM   #17
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
HOW THE F*CK IS THAT POSSIBLE!!!!!!!

oh yea... roids.
I know somebody who took roids, he started off at 140 and blew up to 175-180 lbs of pure muscle in about 6-8 months.

However, once he got off it he didn't work out as hard to maintain and lost alot of his gains. He didn't go all the way back to 140 though.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 06:43 PM   #18
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

on top of what is probably a lot of roids, Bale also had every hour of every day to dedicate to that...the rest of us have to work and stuff, he can spend 8 hours a day with a personal trainer...

although I don't see how people can eat retarded amounts of food like 6000 calories EVERY DAY...I might be able to do that a few days, but after that I would be to sick of that bloated feeling to continue...even with shakes and stuff that is just a whole lot of shit...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:47 PM   #19
E_Stamkos
I brick open layups

E_Stamkos has decent reputation

WOW!

That collage gives another look at how unbelievable the human body is. The difference between the first 2 pics is nutts
E_Stamkos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:05 PM   #20
KOBEMAMBA24
I hit open 5-footers

KOBEMAMBA24 has decent reputationKOBEMAMBA24 has decent reputation

Of course they do. You don't just put on muscle mass that fast naturally, it does not happen like that. Even with a perfect diet and impeccable genetics, it is not possible to make gains like that.
KOBEMAMBA24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:39 PM   #21
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bale got from the Machinst size to Batman Begins size in 6 months. They said on the DVD, he got to 200 + pounds, but they told him that was too big. I remember reading a interview with Bale and he said he couldn't do a single pushup when he started working out again after the Machinest.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:02 AM   #22
Dawk
I brick open layups

Dawk has an OK reputation so far

I watched that video and it said Jared Leto got rid of 60 lbs in 10 days??? What the hell?

As for Bale,when he was in machinist weight and started training again to add muscle mass then I believe the first 10's or 20's of pounds came back on easily since when you are so thin it's easy to add weight with the right exercise and eating. (like it's easy to lose 10-20 pounds by running when you're a fat ass)
Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:08 AM   #23
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://jgtwo.wordpress.com/2010/01/1...-did-steroids/
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:11 AM   #24
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23

What the f*ck is going on in the right side of Stalone's body?
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:18 AM   #25
Patrick Chewing
Knicks fan since 1981

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
What the f*ck is going on in the right side of Stalone's body?

Veins man, veins. Sometimes when you roid up, there are certain side effects that cause an inflation in your veins, and when your body fat is at a low percentile, these veins are easily visible.

Here are what's believed to be Brad Pitt's steroid cycle while filming movies like Troy and Fight Club: http://www.isteroids.com/Brad_Pitt_Steroid_Cycles.html
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:25 AM   #26
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Stallone does HGH I believe. They're kinda different to steroids right?
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:36 AM   #27
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
Stallone does HGH I believe. They're kinda different to steroids right?

Different but have a similar effect.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:56 AM   #28
DeronMillsap
Banned

DeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Not actors or actresses but there was a Times Union article awhile back that listed a bunch of music celebrities who was allegedly taking steroids. One of the names was Mary J. Blige.

Kinda shocking to see her name there but I assume her type of steroid was anti-aging.

I wouldn't be surprise if Madonna is taking some kind of steroids. Ya'll seen her photos the last couple of years? She's got some muscles on her.
DeronMillsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:57 AM   #29
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

BEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
I have no proof, but I wouldn't doubt it at all. Some of these guys put on weight that is almost impossible to do naturally in a certain time frame. Putting on 5-10 pounds of muscle in 1 year is very hard, but very good. Putting on 20+ pounds in 3 months is not possible without roids.

I started working out 4 months ago and I'm up to 229 from 202.

Not quite the same time frame but I don't think it's impossible to do without roids.

I have to admit I did gain fat too though. I see it on my belly. So it's not all muscle.

Last edited by BEAST Griffin : 02-03-2011 at 01:01 AM.
BEAST Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:58 AM   #30
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't remember what movie it was but there was a movie later in Denzel's career where his chest and bi's were huge! Now I know that's been his MO his whole career and like my dad is the same way in his 50's cause he used to bodybuild but.... shit.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: