Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-06-2006, 08:46 PM   #16
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

A really sad story.. No words to express that kind of loss.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 11:32 PM   #17
StarJordan
Irrational Jordan superfan

StarJordan is considered somewhat coolStarJordan is considered somewhat cool

damn
StarJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 11:33 PM   #18
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

sad story...but gobb's comment cracked me up. that's man on fire type **** there.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 11:35 PM   #19
billybadass
I hit open 5-footers

billybadass has not been impressing people

its kobes fault
billybadass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 11:41 PM   #20
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

The wife should never f*ck another man in her life in respect for what her huband sacrificed...but we all know she'll be f*cking his low-life, unemployed brother because she's ignorantly thinking that's being close to to her departed husband. I tell you, women are not the brightest species on earth.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 11:44 PM   #21
asd
High school junior varsity star

asd has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
The wife should never f*ck another man in her life in respect for what her huband sacrificed...but we all know she'll be f*cking his low-life, unemployed brother because she's ignorantly thinking that's being close to to her departed husband. I tell you, women are not the brightest species on earth.

the old testament in the bible actually supports this.
asd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 11:46 PM   #22
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asd
the old testament in the bible actually supports this.

Is that some cheap shot at the Bible or what?
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 11:48 PM   #23
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

I used to watch his reviews of products on CNet all the time. When I first heard the story, I recognized the name, but I couldn't place it... then I saw the picture and they mentioned he was an editor for CNet... I couldn't believe it. My heard goes out to his family, and especially his wife. They have three young children. It must be very hard for her right now.

Last edited by MaxFly : 12-06-2006 at 11:51 PM.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 12:24 AM   #24
PureElement
Local High School Star

PureElement has an OK reputation so far

Unbelievable determination.
PureElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 01:59 AM   #25
WADE MONEY
I hit open jumpers.

WADE MONEY has an OK reputation so far

Greatest Tech Writer of All Time

WADE MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 04:21 AM   #26
King_CB
Can barely lace up my sneakers

King_CB has an OK reputation so far

R.I.P James Kim

I will always respect a family man, esp one that sacrifices his life for his fam.
King_CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 12:15 PM   #27
illexclusiv
I airball my layups

illexclusiv has decent reputation

how'd they end up where they were to begin with?
illexclusiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 03:28 PM   #28
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

LiL Stevie has decent reputation

RIP. I always watched a lot of his video reviews for mp3 players.
LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 04:50 PM   #29
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

TEXAS BATMAN has decent reputationTEXAS BATMAN has decent reputation

Man sacrificed his life for his family. Doesn't get anymore noble than that.
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 10:03 PM   #30
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve

I know, your mother let some random guy impregnate her. That was dumb. Even more dumb not getting an abortion. Now you're here. Great.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: