Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-02-2011, 08:52 PM   #1
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Danny Glover & Mel Gibson vs. Jet Li... Unrealistic Fight but very entertaining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_v1nB8ylP4

You don't want to f*ck with some these asians now-a-days.... But Mel Gibson is just a f*cking psycho...
he had to get lucky with headbutt, but it was very effective... Danny Glover, the old black man son
of a b*tch that he is... had to use his raw aggression which is basically just saying that he knew
this was a fight a to the death and he had to rely strictly on his adrenaline to survive.

Good fight... Unrealistic... but it's still very fun to watch... kind of like Rocky movies.

edit: I try to pretend that Danny Glover is not 60 years old.... and more like 48.

Last edited by Riddler : 02-02-2011 at 08:56 PM.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:22 PM   #2
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Danny Glover & Mel Gibson vs. Jet Li... Unrealistic Fight but very entertaining.

No, that shit was stupid. They built up Li's character to be a complete badass but he goes down like a chump to 2 oldass cops.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:44 PM   #3
Dawk
I brick open layups

Dawk has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Danny Glover & Mel Gibson vs. Jet Li... Unrealistic Fight but very entertaining.

I remember reading that Jet Li had to do his moves like 4-5 times slower cause Gibson wasn't able to catch up to him.
Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:49 PM   #4
GiveItToBurrito

A black guy and a white racist ganging up on an Asian...if that's not a metaphor for the modern immigrant experience, I don't know what is.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:11 PM   #5
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
No, that shit was stupid. They built up Li's character to be a complete badass but he goes down like a chump to 2 oldass cops.

No I agree... it was kind of stupid... I thought the same thing... but still it was fun to pretend that
Riggs and Murtaugh weren't chumps and could hang with a bad@ss like Li.

You have to remember... Murtaugh slammed a big @ss rock over Li's head when he fighting Riggs,
and Riggs slammed a metal pipe over Li's back when he was fighting Murtaugh... I don't care who you are,...
that $hit is gonna slow you down.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:40 PM   #6
Dawk
I brick open layups

Dawk has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveItToBurrito
A black guy and a white racist ganging up on an Asian...if that's not a metaphor for the modern immigrant experience, I don't know what is.

What?
Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: