Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-03-2011, 02:56 PM   #1
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default OT: Video Games... I now have X-Box Live... Looking for a Halo Wars friend.

I have Halo Reach, and Halo Wars.

Looking for some friends in the OTC so shoot me a PM if you have either of these games... no need to bump this thread
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 03:14 PM   #2
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OT: Video Games... I now have X-Box Live... Looking for a Halo Wars friend.

bump
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 03:15 PM   #3
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation
Default Re: OT: Video Games... I now have X-Box Live... Looking for a Halo Wars friend.

go to the Video Games Forum
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 03:16 PM   #4
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

I thought you dislike 360? didn't you sell your 360

You just bought a new 360 Slim?

Do you have Black Ops on 360?

By the way, I don't have Halo games.
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 03:22 PM   #5
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
I thought you dislike 360? didn't you sell your 360

You just bought a new 360 Slim?

Do you have Black Ops on 360?

By the way, I don't have Halo games.

I don't like the 360 because I was a victim of the red ring of death (and I refused to pay $ to get it fixed, so it was sold)...
but since my son has grandparents that spoil him... I now have a new 360 slim.

And Halo is the $hit BTW... you should get those two games... especially Halo Wars.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:32 PM   #6
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
I don't like the 360 because I was a victim of the red ring of death (and I refused to pay $ to get it fixed, so it was sold)...
but since my son has grandparents that spoil him... I now have a new 360 slim.

And Halo is the $hit BTW... you should get those two games... especially Halo Wars.

A new 360 slim, you won't have a problem with the red ring of death anymore.

I actually had the first Halo on an old Xbox but for some reason I stopped and I don't know why.

What kind of games does your son have?
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 03:38 PM   #7
Riddler
D-94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
A new 360 slim, you won't have a problem with the red ring of death anymore.

I actually had the first Halo on an old Xbox but for some reason I stopped and I don't know why.

What kind of games does your son have?

He has that new motion thing... whatever it's called... The Connect... which is basically for kids.

Halo Reach & Halo Wars are the only other two games he plays... but he has some other games that he borrowed from -playmaker- that he hasn't gotten around to playing yet... like FarCry and Assassins Creed.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: