Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-03-2011, 04:19 PM   #1
KingKobe

Default souija boy

why so much hate for this nig

souija boy is a beast and has made songs that are addicted as muta**** and is top 5 rapper ever IMO fo his inovation and populrity. iv heard ridiculos statements such as nas or 2pac bein bettr than him . thats just flat out trolling. this kinda disrespect for a god is just not right

but i do undestand a lil teen bit tho. mavericks are often hated befo they are acepted into dis human society as a legend.

answer my question.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:19 PM   #2
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: souija boy

tell em'
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 04:20 PM   #3
VoltFaceCons
Banned

VoltFaceCons has not been impressing people

Wow. Just wow.

I don't disrespect him, I mean, he likes doing what he does, and some of his songs are catchy and alright, but Top 5 rappers? Obviously this is a troll and a joke.
VoltFaceCons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 04:21 PM   #4
DRoseOwnsACamry
King of Chicago

DRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation here

Soulja Boy is NOT a rapper...
DRoseOwnsACamry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 04:24 PM   #5
KingKobe

wat is this shit??? "not a rapper" my ass. dis nig is one of da most influential mcs in rap history
Old 02-03-2011, 04:25 PM   #6
E_Stamkos
I brick open layups

E_Stamkos has decent reputation

What kind of message board is this????
E_Stamkos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 04:25 PM   #7
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputation

You're right actually. He is the man... these lyrics really hit home. How he came up with them, who knows man? GENIUS

When I do that soulja boy
I lean to the left and crank that thang
(now you)
I'm jocking on your ***** ass
And if we get the fighting
Then I'm cocking on your ***** ass
You catch me at your local party
Yes I crank it everyday
Haters getting mad cause
"I got me some bathing apes"

QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 04:26 PM   #8
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRoseOwnsACamry
Soulja Boy is NOT a rapper...

Before he wasnt ............... now he is but he is still wack
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 04:27 PM   #9
KingKobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE

You're right actually. He is the man... these lyrics really hit home. How he came up with them, who knows man? GENIUS

When I do that soulja boy
I lean to the left and crank that thang
(now you)
I'm jocking on your ***** ass
And if we get the fighting
Then I'm cocking on your ***** ass
You catch me at your local party
Yes I crank it everyday
Haters getting mad cause
"I got me some bathing apes"

the meaning of da song requires this kinda style. if u used supercomplicated shit, hed screw it up? u dig what im gettin at
Old 02-03-2011, 04:28 PM   #10
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputationQUIZZLE has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKobe

the meaning of da song requires this kinda style. if u used supercomplicated shit, hed screw it up? u dig what im gettin at

So what you're saying is, he's so unintelligent that you have to also be unintelligent to understand what he's saying? I'll stick with the intellectual, Nas, and Andre. Those are real rappers.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:30 PM   #11
DRoseOwnsACamry
King of Chicago

DRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation here

I Just don't understand... You're telling me this garbage is better than this?
Old 02-03-2011, 04:33 PM   #12
KingKobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
So what you're saying is, he's so unintelligent that you have to also be unintelligent to understand what he's saying? I'll stick with the intellectual, Nas, and Andre. Those are real rappers.
nah he knos what shit works best so hes rlly smart. those nigs are irrelevant now tho nas had a good prime so i have him 6th best all time
Old 02-03-2011, 04:34 PM   #13
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

When you get older, youre going to find your palate for rap/hip hop is going to require something with a bit more meat on its bones.

You'll look back on Soula Boy and think "wow, was I really into that shit?"
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 04:36 PM   #14
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

Quote:
nah he knos what shit works best so hes rlly smart. those nigs are irrelevant now tho nas had a good prime so i have him 6th best all time

Yeah... after you hit puberty you'll understand and change. But in the prepubescent stage that you're in, I shan't argue.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:36 PM   #15
DRoseOwnsACamry
King of Chicago

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRoseOwnsACamry
I Just don't understand... You're telling me this garbage is better than this?
Who just fucking negged me? Wow...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: