Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 02-07-2011, 03:08 PM   #1
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation
Default Game 51: Celtics @ Bobcats 2/7/11 7pm

Offensive rebounding, second-chance points, communication, defensive stops...Let's have some ENERGY, guys, and win this game!!!
Go Cats!
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 04:52 PM   #2
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Game 51: Celtics @ Bobcats 2/7/11 7pm

I can't believe I'm getting ready to go to my 3rd game in 4 days. Getting tired of the losses.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:48 PM   #3
BrentISballin
Local High School Star

BrentISballin has decent reputationBrentISballin has decent reputation

LOL Rufus i'm sure your more than happy about goin to that game tonight.

I can't believe we won, who knew Livingston had such a killer mid range J. Dj must be a little worried that his minutes are going to be cut down now that Silas has faith in Shaun. Silus must be a good motivator or something because he's got dj and Shaun playing like real PG's now. Now we must reclaim that 8 spot
BrentISballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:53 PM   #4
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Now is the time to get rid of SJax. He obviously cares more about shooting off his big mouth than he cares about playing and winning. What an FU to his teammates. Soon Jack will be suspended for games periodically and that will make it harder on the rest of the team. MJ--haven't you had enough??

Otherwise--terrific win. Let's go Cats.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:06 AM   #5
BrentISballin
Local High School Star

BrentISballin has decent reputationBrentISballin has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
Now is the time to get rid of SJax. He obviously cares more about shooting off his big mouth than he cares about playing and winning. What an FU to his teammates. Soon Jack will be suspended for games periodically and that will make it harder on the rest of the team. MJ--haven't you had enough??

Otherwise--terrific win. Let's go Cats.
Yep , it's the perfect time while Jax's trade value is still worth something. I really like our team chemistry when Jack is out of the game, the shot clock is utilized much more efficiently as opposed to jack gettin the ball and doing jab steps for 15 seconds, or him and Diaw trying to make ridiculous passes and plays. I really hope Jordan sees this !!
BrentISballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 08:27 AM   #6
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

When the Celtics sent their starters back in in the 4th I thought for sure DJ and Boris would be coming back in but Silas stayed with the reserves and that turned out to be a brilliant move. Henderson frustrated Ray Allen and the switch on the screens had KG and Pierce confused. When Najera hit that 3 I literally jumped out of my seat. I landed a little funny on my right side and today I have a sore back. It's okay though, I should be ready to go for the Pacers tomorrow.

I always hate all the Celtics bandwagoners that show up for these games but last night I swear there had to be at least 5,000 of them. I arrived just as the Celtics came out of the tunnel and the cheer that went up was deafening. I asked the usher in our section "are there any Bobcats fans here tonight?"
Old 02-08-2011, 10:48 PM   #7
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just a heads up, Indy winning tomorrow would give the Pacers the tiebreaker over Charlotte. Could potentially be important. But probably not.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 01:56 AM   #8
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Just a heads up, Indy winning tomorrow would give the Pacers the tiebreaker over Charlotte. Could potentially be important. But probably not.

I think that it will be a very important game for both teams.
Old 02-09-2011, 08:48 AM   #9
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
I think that it will be a very important game for both teams.

Yes. Hopefully Jack will have one of his "stick it to a former team" nights. The Pacers are playing quite well under Vogel, similar to the Cats once Silas took over. Bonnell had a funny line in the paper today noting that Paul Silas had played 9 seasons in the NBA before Vogel was even born.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: