Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 02-04-2011, 09:47 AM   #1
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Game 49 Heat @ Bobcats

The cats return home after going 4-2 on the road. The next 3 games are killer. Crash is gonna have to get out of his current funk if we stand any chance tonight (LeBron went off for 51 last night. ).
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 09:25 PM   #2
acidbasesalt
Coward Saviour

acidbasesalt has decent reputationacidbasesalt has decent reputation
Default Re: Game 49 Heat @ Bobcats

A million controversial calls.
My gut's telling me the refs were waiting for opportunities to call on our players.

Whoever thinks NBA's fair must be an idiot.

Oh right, they just stripped the right to protest. So Stern can remain as the commissioner longer than the career of Fidel Castro?
acidbasesalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 10:34 PM   #3
TarCat
I brick open layups

TarCat has an OK reputation so far
Angry Re: Game 49 Heat @ Bobcats

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidbasesalt
A million controversial calls.
My gut's telling me the refs were waiting for opportunities to call on our players.

Whoever thinks NBA's fair must be an idiot.

Oh right, they just stripped the right to protest. So Stern can remain as the commissioner longer than the career of Fidel Castro?

These refs were the worst. I think that they were Footlocker rejects.
TarCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 01:54 AM   #4
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidbasesalt
......Oh right, they just stripped the right to protest. So Stern can remain as the commissioner longer than the career of Fidel Castro?

Oh how I wish there were some real humor in that...
Do you think that disgruntled NBA fans can take some clues from the Egyptian protesters.............
For real--Stern and the refs are an embarrassment--.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 09:38 AM   #5
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well at least Crash had a good game and we were competitive. Miami just has too many weapons. Another game we might have won if we had Tyrus Thomas.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: