Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 06-04-2006, 12:19 AM   #46
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Picked them after the 1st round and saw the Spurs struggling with the Kings.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:20 AM   #47
Sneakerpro
I hit open 5-footers

Sneakerpro has an OK reputation so far

Honestly I really thought we were going to do it. Now I did think we would lose to Detroit when we got there but I really thought we were coming out of the West.
Sneakerpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:20 AM   #48
JHoLove
Can barely lace up my sneakers

JHoLove has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakerpro
Honestly I really thought we were going to do it. Now I did think we would lose to Detroit when we got there but I really thought we were coming out of the West.

Same for me.
JHoLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:21 AM   #49
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

I always felt like we would lose to SA in the 2nd (since it was set in stone before the season started that would be the match)
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:21 AM   #50
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

Well, I think the one thing Amare brings is a reliable low post threat who is either going to go to the line, or give you easy baskets when the jump shots ain't fallin. He can change the game when the Suns are struggling.

I think the Suns could've pulled this one out if they had Amare, but we'll never know.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:21 AM   #51
RandomBalla55
Local High School Star

RandomBalla55 has decent reputation

I thought that they were gonna probably going to do it when they playoffs started. I did always think SA was the favorite, but I thought Dallas was gonna win it if they matched up.

Either way, props to the Mavs.
RandomBalla55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:22 AM   #52
Spurs3
Kids at the park dunk on me

Spurs3 has an OK reputation so far

had spurs vs pistons then heat vs suns
Spurs3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:23 AM   #53
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

same as sneakerpro
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:25 AM   #54
The REAL Next KNICK
Serious playground baller

The REAL Next KNICK has no real reputation yet.

if the suns had amare the suns would have been in the mavs posistion and won game 6 and been to the finals to face miami.
The REAL Next KNICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:26 AM   #55
Flashbeanie
Serious playground baller

Flashbeanie has no real reputation yet.
Default If the Suns had Amare, would they beat the Mavs??

You have to step back. If the Suns were able to integrate Amare midseason with Boris/Leandro/Raja all developed, they could have crushed the early playoff foes more easily. This means the Suns would be more rested. They definitely could have taken the Mavericks if they were more rested and had their number one option. They would have competed better on the boards, and got Dallas' bigs into foul trouble.
Flashbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:27 AM   #56
MavsPoke
High School Varsity 6th Man

MavsPoke is considered somewhat coolMavsPoke is considered somewhat cool

When the season started, I thought with a full season under Avery, that they would be better than last year. I thought getting rid of Finley was a good move and would make them better.

As the season progressed, I watched who they were beating. The had a phenomal record all year long against the top 10 teams in the league. They rolled all of last years conference finals teams. I new something special was going on because of Avery.

I did not count on Diop becoming a starter, but was hopeful that more beef inside no matter what was better for the team than Bradley.

As the Mavs rolled out of the All-Star Break and went on thier 19-20?? winning streak with a fully healthy team, I started thinking this was thier year.

With Timmy the Gimp and the Kings series and the Mavs sweeping the Grizz, I had the Mavs penciled in the finals. But Timmy was the old Timmy in that series and I thought the Mavs would be bounced. I didn't count on Dirk becoming the true-MVP. That's what he did.

I never thought the Mavs would loose to the Suns.

I feel confident that the Mavs have a good chance to beat the Heat and should be the favorites going into this series.
MavsPoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:28 AM   #57
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation

At the start of the season....no

At one point of the season, if they could stay healthy they could play with anyone. But finals? still wasn't sold on that.
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:34 AM   #58
Vragrant
National High School Star

Vragrant is considered somewhat coolVragrant is considered somewhat cool
Default Dirk:Walker's a Pain In The........

Did anybody see the postgame interview with Dirk?

Sagar asked him about the Heat, and Dirk said Shaq and Wade are playing great, but its the roleplayers especially

Then he said, "Walkers a pain in the.....he's a pain"

LOL
Vragrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:35 AM   #59
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No. I thought Tim Duncan would have taken it to another level (which he did) and carried the Spurs to the championship. I underrated Nowitzki, didn't know he was so good. I knew he was good but I was always hestitant to consider him "elite"...these playoffs changed that. Put me down with the millions of others who predicted a Spurs/Pistons final.
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:36 AM   #60
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

Quote:
didnt report to T.O i guess. That was pretty ***** of him to do anyways.

Dumbass Raptor fans again. I dont blame Zo, who the hell wants to live in Toronto when you got the sunshine in the tropics. I find that the Canadians I've met throughout my life have been very friendly, but on ISH, they all seem to be ass-monkey groupies.

Zo deserves to be in the finals and deserves to get a ring. The guy had two friggin kidney transplants and came back to ball. Its a luxury to have a backup like him who leaves it all out on the floor. You're all hating on him because he refused to report to a shitty team, but he has had to overcome much adversity to be where he is today. Damn Canadians, stick with your hockey.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: