Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-11-2011, 04:11 PM   #31
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Whats wrong with being GAY?

Confused homophobes and ignorant bible conservatives cause more damage to our society than gay people ever could. Express yourself in which ever way it feels natural, if anyone says anything about it then **** with their heads a little. Make em feel uncomfortable, have some fun with it haha
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:15 PM   #32
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

lol at one of u f@g ni99as neggin me. Ole spongebob ass ni99as doe
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:16 PM   #33
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiiu

That was me negging you for being a hateful, ignorant asshole.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:17 PM   #34
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

hey it wasn't me. You leave the sponge out of this
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:19 PM   #35
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
That was me negging you for being a hateful, ignorant asshole.
fvck wrong wit yo face ole dorky Dexter ass ni99a
Old 02-11-2011, 04:19 PM   #36
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

jk lol

but seriously

Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:19 PM   #37
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Do you man, if you like your back puzzy injected with semen, atleast you're happy. People hate on stuff they don't understand.
Premeditated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:21 PM   #38
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazard
Confused homophobes and ignorant bible conservatives cause more damage to our society than gay people ever could. Express yourself in which ever way it feels natural, if anyone says anything about it then **** with their heads a little. Make em feel uncomfortable, have some fun with it haha
basically.
Premeditated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:21 PM   #39
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
fvck wrong wit yo face ole dorky Dexter ass ni99a

I'm not sure if you are trying to offend me or not, because I do not understand what you are typing
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:22 PM   #40
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nothing wrong with being gay. I have a friend who is gay, but he isn't in your face about it. I know another guy is gay, but he constantly wears shirts and dresses to represent that he is gay. It is kind of annoying, but he is a nice guy.
Quote:
Nothin wrong with it. There's annoying gay people just like there's annoying straight people. There's cool gay people just like there's cool straight people.

I agree... one hundred percent.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:23 PM   #41
kaiiu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
hey it wasn't me. You leave the sponge out of this
I aint talkin bout you
Old 02-11-2011, 04:31 PM   #42
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
its a difference between being gay and being a f@g. I have no problem if you are just gay and like men( even doe its not cool) but when you all up in a ni99a face being flamboyant and skippin and floating down hallways and shit dats not cool
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:39 PM   #43
kaiiu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41
lol yeah these ni9as is st8 Tinkerbell doe. Ole brokeback mountain ass ni99as askin what I think about being gay doe I tell em it aint cool brah(sis)
Old 02-11-2011, 04:41 PM   #44
SayTownRy
Regular Season Team

SayTownRy is considered somewhat coolSayTownRy is considered somewhat coolSayTownRy is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
lack the basis for our people to continue to remain on earth...

...Gay culture seems often funny, hip, and volleyball...

i love the proliferation of the species argument. like we don't have enough problems with numerous overpopulated parts of the world. how many straight couples out there have no business bringing children into the world?

i do have to agree that 'volleyball' is a little gay though.

but seriously OP. it's gotta be tough when your parents aren't as understanding as you need them to be, but stay up and embrace who you are and maybe you let it define you and maybe you don't - doesn't really matter as long as you can seek out positive and supportive people in your life.
SayTownRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:55 PM   #45
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

[IMG]http://i35.tinypic.com/*******.gif[/IMG]
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: