Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-12-2011, 05:36 PM   #31
MMM
877-954-1893

Default Re: Police: 13-year-old Girl Gang-Raped by Classmates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horde of Temujin
This is far worse, a gang of 10 kids gang raped a woman and forced her son to partake. I dont care kids or not, i'd shoot them on the spot

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,288512,00.html

That is pretty ****ed up.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 05:36 PM   #32
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonresno
Gang raping a 13 year old is pretty extreme, and throwing them in juvie for a year won't reduce crime in the future.

So I take it that you wouldn't actually execute three 13 year olds. Thank you. lol
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 05:39 PM   #33
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 05:41 PM   #34
jasonresno
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
So I take it that you wouldn't actually execute three 13 year olds. Thank you. lol
I said that I would in the prior post.

Yeah, I'd do it. Shit, give me a badge and a title "Rapist Executor" and people'd be buying me drinks every night.

Rape is an adult crime. It should garner an adult punishment. There isn't a scenario in the world where a rapist should ever walk free. You can take a rapists life for a few years and they can be OK. A rape victim never gets back what was forcibly taken from them.

Last edited by jasonresno : 02-12-2011 at 05:49 PM.
jasonresno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 05:44 PM   #35
VishaltotheG
Good college starter

This is disgusting. A 13 year old shouldn't even be having sex, let alone raping a poor innocent girl. How the hell did this happen?
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 05:52 PM   #36
MMM
877-954-1893

Quote:
Gang raping a 13 year old is pretty extreme, and throwing them in juvie for a year won't reduce crime in the future.

Sure, they're 13 year olds. They're kids but they are kids committing adult crimes. You don't accidentally rape someone. It's a malicious and thought out act. It should recieve the same punishment an adult would garner. And asking that question: Yes, I'd be for executing adult rapists.

I agree but the solution is not executing them. Also the cognitive abilities of a 13 year old is not the same as an adult. If we really want to prevent rapes from happening than rehabilitation is more of an answer than executing 13 year olds.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 05:53 PM   #37
joe
College superstar

Quote:

Yeah, I'd do it. Shit, give me a badge and a title "Rapist Executor" and people'd be buying me drinks every night.

Rape is an adult crime. It should garner an adult punishment. There isn't a scenario in the world where a rapist should ever walk free. You can take a rapists life for a few years and they can be OK. A rape victim never gets back what was forcibly taken from them.

I disagree that it should garner an adult punishment. I think we jail too many of our citizens as it is, and the sex offender label ruins the persons life, too.

This is a horrible crime, no doubt. But kids can make mistakes, even horrible ones, and learn from them more than a full grown adult can. Look at television/kids shows today. Sex is marketed more than ever before, and then you have hormonal 13 year old kids doing things like this. To me that's no coincidence.
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 05:55 PM   #38
jasonresno
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe
I disagree that it should garner an adult punishment. I think we jail too many of our citizens as it is, and the sex offender label ruins the persons life, too.

This is a horrible crime, no doubt. But kids can make mistakes, even horrible ones, and learn from them more than a full grown adult can. Look at television/kids shows today. Sex is marketed more than ever before, and then you have hormonal 13 year old kids doing things like this. To me that's no coincidence.
That's absolutely true, but I don't buy scapegoating the media. I don't think video games cause violence and I don't think music causes violence. I don't think hypersexuality in the media causes rampant cases of rape. I grew up with the sexual nature of media and I never raped/had second thoughts to rape anyone. And I'm assuming you didn't either.

A 13 year old has concepts of right and wrong and morality. This was a deliberate and malicious act. And for what it's worth: I'm not for jailing them. We shouldn't jail as many people as we do. Execute the rapists and the murderers and we suddenly have a lot more room in the jail system.

And no offense, I'm not worried about how these rapists deal with the sex offender label. I'd be more worried about the 13 year old girl that probably won't ever trust people again. Or have to be in therapy for the rest of her life.

What do you think an appropriate punishment is?

Last edited by jasonresno : 02-12-2011 at 05:58 PM.
Old 02-12-2011, 05:56 PM   #39
wheyhigh
Banned

wow. fckn assholes
wheyhigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 06:11 PM   #40
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
Am I supposed to believe you?

I don't know, are you?
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 06:12 PM   #41
northwinds
Banned

I'm betting dollars to doughnuts that the boys' mothers/aunties will hold a press conference to let us all know that they are "good kids" and "honor students".......
northwinds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 06:34 PM   #42
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

This is ****ed up foreal why would anyone do such a thing?!
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 06:35 PM   #43
StateOfMind12
Banned

Quote:

I would probably execute them too. Rape is just as bad as killing someone.

Either execute them, paralyze them (Shawshank Redemption), or make them share a cell with a rapist that is nearly twice the size as he is and is also a pedophile, just to make it a guarantee that he takes it up the ass when he is serving his time
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 06:37 PM   #44
jasonresno
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
I would probably execute them too. Rape is just as bad as killing someone.

Either execute them, paralyze them (Shawshank Redemption), or make them share a cell with a rapist that is nearly twice the size as he is and is also a pedophile, just to make it a guarantee that he takes it up the ass when he is serving his time
We're unsympathetic mother ****ers. I dig it.
Old 02-12-2011, 06:45 PM   #45
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName22
What a snitch

I heard a rumor that you let a guy wearing a Kobe Bryant Jersey F*cked you in the @$$.

Quote:
Yup, especially if I caught them in the act.

This

I don't give a $hit if they are a minor. They need to be a responsible human being. Rapist doesn't deserve to live in this world. They just ruined the life of a 13 yrs.old girl.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: