Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-12-2011, 11:56 PM   #16
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Who is most undeserving of their green/red bars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupac
Lmao this lebron fgt is mad so he negged me. Like i give a sht. Hilarious though. Lebrons diq is half the size of Kobes anyways, get on a real mans junk.
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 11:59 PM   #17
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Me, I have contributed nothing of value to this forum.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:05 AM   #18
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids

At least you're honest I can wholly appreciate and respect that. How did you get your rep anyway?
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:08 AM   #19
BMore
Kids at the park dunk on me

BMore has an OK reputation so far

DeuceWallace or whatever his damn name is. dude has more green than the state of cali
BMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:15 AM   #20
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron_23
Haters are going to hate.

I have money back guarantee LeBron James will win the Regular Season and Finals MVP for the calendar year of 2011 - Year of the Rabbit. Lebron is a Rat - his Chinese symbol which is a relative of the rabbit - DWade. LeBron is the Rat and Chris Bosh is the Rooster which give prosperity. Those 3 animals are more prosperous than the Mamba and the Llama And beside he is already locksmith in the Hall of Fame since Cavalier career - regular season MVP, scoring champion, All-Star Game MVP, Golden Olympic Medalionist, and Rookie of the Year Listen corn syrup you are making me boil in my blood arteries . Please make yourself comfortable in the lobby of my ignore lists

Great to see bizzaro LeBron23 back in the house. Someone needs to alert the other LeBron23 in order to create another epic confrontation.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:17 AM   #21
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

they aree pretty accurate IMO.

CJK 4 lyfe!!!!!!!!!!
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:54 AM   #22
mashbelly
Banned

mashbelly is starting to rub some people the wrong waymashbelly is starting to rub some people the wrong way

lebronze23
mashbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:56 AM   #23
Walduś
Banned

Walduś has a bad reputationWalduś has a bad reputationWalduś has a bad reputationWalduś has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron_23
Haters are going to hate.

I have money back guarantee LeBron James will win the Regular Season and Finals MVP for the calendar year of 2011 - Year of the Rabbit. Lebron is a Rat - his Chinese symbol which is a relative of the rabbit - DWade. LeBron is the Rat and Chris Bosh is the Rooster which give prosperity. Those 3 animals are more prosperous than the Mamba and the Llama And beside he is already locksmith in the Hall of Fame since Cavalier career - regular season MVP, scoring champion, All-Star Game MVP, Golden Olympic Medalionist, and Rookie of the Year Listen corn syrup you are making me boil in my blood arteries . Please make yourself comfortable in the lobby of my ignore lists
he should thank kobe for those.
Walduś is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:28 AM   #24
NoName22
Larry Holmes status ?

NoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids

The same goes for those BTE spammers.
NoName22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:42 AM   #25
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

There are some new posters who have max green after less than 1000 posts

Quote:
Lmao this lebron fgt is mad so he negged me. Like i give a sht. Hilarious though. Lebrons diq is half the size of Kobes anyways, get on a real mans junk.
lol wtf
alenleomessi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:20 PM   #26
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have much more than deserved. I hardly contribute anything to the forum.

And it is nice to see "Lebron_23" here
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:23 PM   #27
NoName22
Larry Holmes status ?

NoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

I don't care aout reps, but I shouldn't be so red.

I guess spitting knowledge is a no-no round here.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:28 PM   #28
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

I find it funny I never get repped for posting something of significance(ie giving someone advice, finding something on the net..ect). It's always for the dumb azz sh!t I post.
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:31 PM   #29
NoName22
Larry Holmes status ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by random f@g who repped me
Exactly, they all like to remain retarded.

That's it my dear faccit.
Old 02-13-2011, 01:19 PM   #30
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
I find it funny I never get repped for posting something of significance(ie giving someone advice, finding something on the net..ect). It's always for the dumb azz sh!t I post.

I have handed out plenty of nutrition info on here which hasn't gotten me rep. I do however pick up Rep from Hot women threads, what are you reading and rate the last movie threads. I also get rep from the bulls forum however I get negged just as much in there anyway
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: