Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-13-2011, 05:49 PM   #1
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Exclamation Official AirCast: Los Angeles Lakers vs Charlotte Bobcats 7:00pm EST / 4:00PM PST

(2-1)

vs.

Picture of the Day

Los Laker ChatBox - http://myishlakers.webstarts.com/index.html

Hopefully we'll take this even though we struggle against this team.

Last edited by AirTupac : 02-13-2011 at 10:59 PM.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 09:22 PM   #2
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official AirCast: Los Angeles Lakers vs Charlotte Bobcats 7:00pm EST / 4:00PM PST

ok, lets be optimistic... the Cats are a good team and as we all know, give the Lakers fits because they never seem to show up for this team... if they show up, the Lakers are fine... but, well... you know....

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 09:58 PM   #3
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official AirCast: Los Angeles Lakers vs Charlotte Bobcats 7:00pm EST / 4:00PM PST

I think they'll give us a bit of trouble but we'll take it away.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:23 AM   #4
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Look for me at the game. I sit 15 rows behind MJ.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:29 AM   #5
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Look for me at the game. I sit 15 rows behind MJ.

pics or it never happened! (j/k)

seriously, if you do take pics, we'd love you to post them here! have fun!

Old 02-14-2011, 11:45 AM   #6
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
pics or it never happened! (j/k)

seriously, if you do take pics, we'd love you to post them here! have fun!

The camera in my phone sux. I'll see if my bud that's going with me can take some. I just heard a rumor that DJ Augustin is out for tonight. I hope it's not true.

www.rufusonfire.com

Quote:
I'm not as worried about Kobe Bryant as I am about Andrew Bynum and (especially) Pau Gasol running roughshod over our assortment of bigs. Jack, Gerald Wallace, and even Gerald Henderson are as suited to guarding him as anyone else. But guarding the bigs is a different issue. If Tyrus Thomas was around, I'd feel fairly good about sticking him on either Lamar Odom or Gasol, depending on the Lakers' lineup, but Wallace simply doesn't have enough size to deal with Gasol, and Boris Diaw doesn't have the size to deal with Bynum. Thus, we're pretty much stuck taking our chances with Kwame Brown or Nazr Mohammed in the lineup for most of the game, when it's probably preferable for us to go small, with Crash in the front court with Diaw. If Kwame or Nazr can hold his own against Bynum, and perhaps even render him irrelevant, that pushes things in our favor.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 02:14 PM   #7
Coop-A-Loop
I can handle it!!!

Coop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kobe is a game time decision tonight - possible flu.

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angele...ory?id=6121409
Coop-A-Loop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 05:22 PM   #8
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop-A-Loop
Kobe is a game time decision tonight - possible flu.

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angele...ory?id=6121409

I say we let him rest and feed Bynum heavy......lets see what he can do.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 07:01 PM   #9
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lakers lose to the Bobcats often.. I am taking the radical path here and going with the Lakers losing this one.
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 07:44 PM   #10
LA KB24
LAL|LAC

LA KB24 has an OK reputation so far

Tuned in at the start of the 2nd quarter.

lol these charlotte announcers are terrible.
LA KB24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:32 PM   #11
SoCalMike

game is frustrating already... pau seems just not to be there... i guess he's saving himself for when he's really needed in the "big" games.

Old 02-14-2011, 08:56 PM   #12
SoCalMike

the lakers amaze me at their ability to be so hot one night and so fcuked up the next... they look like a junior varsity team out there... so that's two games in a row that they are looking horrible.

as i have maintained, this team only responds when they feel that their backs are against the wall...

Old 02-14-2011, 09:05 PM   #13
LA KB24
LAL|LAC

LA KB24 has an OK reputation so far

wow, can't watch this. i'm out.
LA KB24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:40 PM   #14
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

from the magic thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
meh.. 3rd game in 4 days with travel... nothing more than dead legs...
don't expect alot more tommorow, thank goodness it's the hornets...

4 games in 5 days on the road is brutal for anyone

oh well.... next!
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:53 PM   #15
chimera27
I airball my layups

chimera27 has decent reputation

Just when you think this team has turned it around, they go and lay two consecutive stinkers. It is infuriating as hell. I don't know how some of you guys can deal with this so well. If they lose the next game to the Cavs, they will surely be the laughing stock of the league.
chimera27 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: