Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-15-2011, 03:22 PM   #31
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Official AirCast: Los Angeles Lakers vs Charlotte Bobcats 7:00pm EST / 4:00PM PST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop-A-Loop
Hindsight being 20/20 I don't think it would have mattered one bit. A loss by 20 is just as good as a loss by 40 right?

I didn't want to say it and hear all the chirping....but I assumed we would lose the game based on our fatigue and our history against the Bobcats.

I wan't to know WHO Andrew Bynum is now.......I mean he has had huge games for us in the past years.....but none at that level so far this year.
He is not getting enough touches and not taking enough shots.......we are ALL assuming he is the same guy......I am not sure one way or the other.
I would've like them to use this game as a "What can he do" game.....ru the offense through him as we used to do with Shaq, let him get 20+ shots.......let's see if he's a potential star as we hope or just a mediocre run of the mill center, easy to replace. We should at this point....even at risk of losing.....do this for a few games. Stop talking about Bynum's value and actually SHOW US. Everytime this guy grabs at his knee I think ooohhhhh we should've got Melo....lol.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 04:57 PM   #32
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

Default Re: Official AirCast: Los Angeles Lakers vs Charlotte Bobcats 7:00pm EST / 4:00PM PST

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
I have to panic a little bit when Kwame Brown out boards Bynum...

Yikes I guess its a good thing i slept through the game if this happened.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: