Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-16-2011, 09:47 PM   #16
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Official AirCast: Los Angeles Lakers vs Cleavland Cavs 7:30pm EST/4:30PM PST 2/16

Feel that breeze.........it's called a Trade Wind...lol.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:49 PM   #17
Coop-A-Loop
I can handle it!!!

Coop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Official AirCast: Los Angeles Lakers vs Cleavland Cavs 7:30pm EST/4:30PM PST 2/16/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
I say we give Bynum 20+ shots in this game......let's feed the big guy!!!!
Bynum is not hungry enough to shoot 20 times in a game. He seems to get lazier every game IMO.
Well SoCal here is the first true crossroads of the journey. Come out flat and get outhustled and beat by a BAD team and it will be an interesting break. We may not see this team together again next week.
Sadly this Is a perfect example of a two time defending champ getting everyones best every night. This team just continually fails to respond which does not bode well.
Coop-A-Loop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:53 PM   #18
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official AirCast: Los Angeles Lakers vs Cleavland Cavs 7:30pm EST/4:30PM PST 2/16/11

actually, as much as i dont enjoy watching games when they play like this, i am actually still not worried... i contend that they will be fine come the playoffs. the journey will make them prevail.

i don't see any trades of magnitude coming, although i'd still like to see Mayo come as an add-on although that's highly unlikely too given those trade dynamics and requirements to make it happen, which i wont go into detail on here.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:53 PM   #19
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I am very disappointed.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:59 PM   #20
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

I think this year journey is less enjoyable than last year. I see the passion in Pau, Bynum, Artest, weaker than last year...fizzling. If they lose badly and unbearable to watch like Orlando game, I'd probably turn off TV again.
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:59 PM   #21
Coop-A-Loop
I can handle it!!!

Coop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
actually, as much as i dont enjoy watching games when they play like this, i am actually still not worried... i contend that they will be fine come the playoffs. the journey will make them prevail.

i don't see any trades of magnitude coming, although i'd still like to see Mayo come as an add-on although that's highly unlikely too given those trade dynamics and requirements to make it happen, which i wont go into detail on here.

Man I wish i had your optimism.
There is just no push currently from this team. This second half will tell me a lot because they should be embarrassed ny what just happened in the first half. Will they fight back and win goin away or play lazy and barely win or worse yet lose
Old 02-16-2011, 10:03 PM   #22
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop-A-Loop
Man I wish i had your optimism.
There is just no push currently from this team. This second half will tell me a lot because they should be embarrassed ny what just happened in the first half. Will they fight back and win goin away or play lazy and barely win or worse yet lose

you (and others) have every right to feel the way you do... i just get this team i suppose....

but it does frustrate me, i am just not as worried as i know they will compete well on their journey to the finals... they may not win it all, but they will represent well.

Old 02-16-2011, 10:05 PM   #23
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
you (and others) have every right to feel the way you do... i just get this team i suppose....

but it does frustrate me, i am just not as worried as i know they will compete well on their journey to the finals... they may not win it all, but they will represent well.

I'm trying hard to be optimistic but if they lose against the cavs, oh me oh my!
Old 02-16-2011, 10:07 PM   #24
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

You are thinking like them...or they are thinking just like you Somehow it will click in with a bigger switch this time because....there is an APP for that!

World Champions supposed to play like this? Even watching Griffin playing seem better now.

Pip..time.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:11 PM   #25
Coop-A-Loop
I can handle it!!!

Quote:

I believe the team as it is playing overall right now will compete come may anf june buy IMO they don't have the fire to win it all again. Can they get it back? Sure they can, will they IDK.
Would a trade shake them up and rekindle the fire? Nobody knows but if something is out there you have to explore it and maybe be proactive and pull the trigger for now and for the future
Old 02-16-2011, 10:11 PM   #26
SoCalMike

wow, bynum 1 for 10..... lol

Old 02-16-2011, 10:14 PM   #27
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

Quote:
I believe the team as it is playing overall right now will compete come may anf june buy IMO they don't have the fire to win it all again. Can they get it back? Sure they can, will they IDK.
Would a trade shake them up and rekindle the fire? Nobody knows but if something is out there you have to explore it and maybe be proactive and pull the trigger for now and for the future
Maybe this is the "Grand" thing that Phil said on the summer. Grand Flatline or Grand shock...what will it be?
Old 02-16-2011, 10:15 PM   #28
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

Quote:

I made a thread a while ago asking people if they believed the Lakers would still have fire for a 3peat. I got obvious responses saying why wouldn't a team have fire to win another championship? I agreed but this type of game play certainly says otherwise.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:16 PM   #29
SoCalMike

lakers with 16 turnovers...

correction: 17 turnovers

Last edited by SoCalMike : 02-16-2011 at 10:19 PM.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:19 PM   #30
Coop-A-Loop
I can handle it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
I made a thread a while ago asking people if they believed the Lakers would still have fire for a 3peat. I got obvious responses saying why wouldn't a team have fire to win another championship? I agreed but this type of game play certainly says otherwise.
I think the last two possessions say it all. Pau did not fight at all for either of those and his team is down by 9. At least phil lit him up for it in the huddle
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: